Growing by the Moon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Thanks for the info, all I can get is good. The scientific proof is there if any one wanting to know just looks for it. I'm unable to post URL's yet until I have more posts, and then I will do so to help share the info. But till then I'll post and share what ever I can to help inform others.

Sweet thread:yeahthat: :bong: :bong: :bong:

This is something I've been wondering about for awhile, I'll give it a grow:48: :farm:

I'll let you know the results:)

:goodposting:

Dr. Indica said:
Sweet thread:yeahthat: :bong: :bong: :bong:

This is something I've been wondering about for awhile, I'll give it a grow:48: :farm:

I'll let you know the results:)

:goodposting:
Thanks, as I've said the information is out there you just have to look. It's never let me down yet. Good Luck, let me know how your doing with it, and post it here. So all can see.:smoke1:

Did you ever see that Saturday Night Live back in the 80s or 90s with Jesse Jackson? i.e. that skit he did where he is game-show host, and he keeps saying, "The question is moot".

Well, this growing by the moon cycle is moot if one grows indoors and controls the environment.

Strawberry Cough said:
Did you ever see that Saturday Night Live back in the 80s or 90s with Jesse Jackson? i.e. that skit he did where he is game-show host, and he keeps saying, "The question is moot".

Well, this growing by the moon cycle is moot if one grows indoors and controls the environment.
Yes I do remember that sketch. And actually it is your post that is moot! I will say this again Plants, People, and Animals are all mostly water and are all effected by the moon's gravitational phases. It does not matter if you or they are inside or outside. It would seem that from your point of view is that all you've considered is eliminating the moon's light which you can do, but remember you can't hide from gravity. Any Astrophysicist will tell you the same. You can not argue the scientific facts. :cool:

very interesting info...will have to read up more on it :hubba:

I think I feel the Pull right now.:D
Woops,sorry,,it was my dog tuggen at my leg, wanten another hit off my pipe.:hubba:

For sure. This is a GREAT Thread going on here. Planting buy the moon is old school, and should be followed by everyone if you love your LAIDES like you should. Going "organic" is another excellent way to treat the gal's. There are allot of other things we do,later...Peace out

Latest posts

Back