Growing Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainbh420

The Bong Tokin' Pioneer
Reaction score
there's a high tech garden supply store like 40 minutes away from my house, they also have an online store which you can order everything you need to grow the perfect plants.

here's a link to the online store
hXXp://www.htgsupply.com

here's a link to a complete grow set
hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=51374"

if you look around, you'll find that just about everyone on this site and other growing sites know about HTG

:)

***also, it's against the rules to post direct links to outside pages/sites

just lettin' you know...im sure someone will end up editing your post if you dont

3 guys walk into a bar...The fourth one ducked:rofl::cool:

"waka waka waka!"

images.jpg

Well i'm glad someone brough this up ...i was wondering what everyone thinks about this ??? has anyone had any experience with this ..? i'm thinking of going w/ the dirty dozen starter kit w/ soil, switchable 400 , along w/ HTG's small grow tent (3x3x5)...any advice or comments , let's have it ...

i used htg via fleabay. the shipping was kinda slow but in all honesty, the lights i ordered were back ordered. the boxes were discrete just says "htgsupply". the guy also add some free stuff in the boxes, nothing major but its free.

Ordered a 600w hps system and a few other things last monday from htg and it was at my doorstep on friday. They were out of stock of the Growbright bulbs so they upgraded me to an Agromax :). First time ordering there, would recommend them to anyone.

htg shorted me a couple t-5 bulbs i ordered but didn't charge me for them. Also i ordered 2 6 lamp t-5 fixtures from e-conolight within minutes of each other. they were both shipped ups ground, but the fixtures arrived 4 days earlier. I would order from them again but not excited about it.

honest but annoying

Latest posts

Back