Growing Tent Build 1,000 WATT MH/HPS Switchable Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
1.Grow Tent 4x4x7 Fire protective..

2.SunMaster Yield Hood with 2-6 inch .

3.1,000 watt Eye super HPS Hortilux bulb.

4.1,000 watt Sunmaster Cool Deluxe MH bulb.

5.1,000 watt MH/HPS Switchable Ballast.

6.HLC-3e 15 On-Delay with High Temperature Light shut down.

7.Temperature reader for inside or out side

8. Can-Fan 6H0-NJB

9. A Blizzard Fan to circulate the air.

10.Can-can Charco filter

Any ideal to improve please let me know ... Thanks for the visit brother & sisters of MP.

Thanks for the visit..

Growing Tent 1.jpg

Growing Tent 2.jpg

Growing Tent 3.jpg

Growing Tent 4.jpg

Growing Tent 5.jpg

Growing Tent 6.jpg

Growing Tent 7.jpg

Growing Tent 8.jpg

Growing Tent 9.jpg

Growing Tent 10.jpg

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
I'm guessing you just forgot to list this, but...

A couple of fans.

I edited it. Thanks Buddie..:D

That is Awesome! cant wait for the first grow journal.

Elven said:
That is Awesome! cant wait for the first grow journal.

How are your plants doing?

hi,looks kinda like my tent,i can't really tell,bad eyes.except i have a 400 watt i had coolin issues to start with.had to get a bigger blower.i got a 265 cfl hangin in the top pullin thru the charcoal filter,thru the reflector and out the top.got another blower outside at the bottom left drawing air from the ac into the tent.with a oscillating fan inside the tent.better watch the temps with the 1000 in there,jmo good luck

andy52 said:
hi,looks kinda like my tent,i can't really tell,bad eyes.except i have a 400 watt i had coolin issues to start with.had to get a bigger blower.i got a 265 cfl hangin in the top pullin thru the charcoal filter,thru the reflector and out the top.got another blower outside at the bottom left drawing air from the ac into the tent.with a oscillating fan inside the tent.better watch the temps with the 1000 in there,jmo good luck

I appreciate you looking it over... Ya I need to run a heat test to see before I start growing...

Once the Sativas are done then I can grow inside.. Just getting ready..

looks great KGB! Those bulbs are awesome. I've got one of those EYE hortilux bulbs & it's a monster! You might want to consider mounting that charcoal filter on the wall to save some space instead of having it on that stand. DEFINATELY run a heat test before you start plants in there. Make sure to do it on a hot day too so that you know what it's gonna be like when the temps outside start to climb. I'm in a hot area so I can't run a 1000 without an AC, but just cuz it doesn't work here doesn't mean that it won't work fine for you.

I like that ballast, I might just have to go get one of those after the next harvest!

occg.hydro said:
I like that ballast, I might just have to go get one of those after the next harvest!

Ya I am going to do a test tomorrow to see what else I am going to need.. How can I mount it on the wall when its in a grow tent and the walls are plastic in a grow... I know I don't need the filer in the veg state.

I am growing 6 plants shouldn't that be big enough friend.

what's the frame made out of? you could probably secure it to the frame using metal back-strap or picture hanging wire. my mistake though, with 6 plants you should have more than enough room. it's probably better off like you have it. I forgot it was a tent.... sour diesel will do that 2 u! he he he he

occg.hydro said:
what's the frame made out of? you could probably secure it to the frame using metal back-strap or picture hanging wire. my mistake though, with 6 plants you should have more than enough room. it's probably better off like you have it. I forgot it was a tent.... sour diesel will do that 2 u! he he he he

Get this I went to the club to see whats new in right.. I payed a couple of months a go 290 Oz for sour diesel and now it's $350 for a oz.. Oh well thats why we grow.. I baught some red bull strain pur indica & man thats the stuff..lol

KGB30 said:
How are your plants doing?

Trying to get my grow area together. Need to be discrete. kids and such, check out the build journal (link below) I will be starting the "build" this weekend.

Elven said:
Trying to get my grow area together. Need to be discrete. kids and such, check out the build journal (link below) I will be starting the "build" this weekend.

I posted on your thread .. A.I.D look at his thread Journal & 4U2smoke journal. and Puff Journal. Oh Mellissa journal & Megs.. They have some good grow. My home boy Timmy is the bom for Hydro he is cool to ask lots of questions..

Latest posts

Back