growing Veggie in Water Culture System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
can I gro more then one veggies in a water culture system, inother words more then 1 set in a 5 gallon system ???:watchplant:

there is a guy on here that will run 4 or 5 plants in 5 gal soil---no reason why not in water---if they don't overcrowd---lets see pics---:48:

U guys r giving me ideas,,, when I get something going I will get some pic's going

take a toke for me

Orangesunshine, awesome Bud pic, hope that my crop comes out half of what ur's did :2940th_rasta:

need for my body pain,,, which the VA can't take care of. while I was in pain clinic, which only lasted 6 month,,, I was taken 25 pain pills, 5 different pain pills 5 times a day,n they weren't doig anything like what I got now. now pain pills, n my pain doing better, but from what I read on on this NL X BB,, sounds like it will do a lot better then what I got now.

power to the weed:icon_smile:

how do I control the ppm,, mine is 188 n FF says it should b 400 ??

appreciate all the feedback I can

here the pic 100_1521.JPG I made this one up quick,, the next system will b much neater :icon_smile:

I just want to see if it works. can ya grow a whole cannabis plant in one of these water culture system ???

Your veggies are going to way too crowded. You should look up some DIYs for a DWC system. Things like not letting the light get to the res is very important. Most people use the lid and drill holes in it and drop a net pot in. It is really quite easy to make a DWC up.

Yes, I (and many others here) grow mj plants all the way through DWC

yeah what She^^^^ said ...what did ya do with the lid for that tote?...thats what most use..just drill the netpot holes in top...as for the PPM..you need to add more nutes to raise it...:doh:...I recomend some reading on the water systems...:giggle:..sounds like this your first go with MJ.....I send my best mojo your way

:48:

its not veggie, I should have said that, they r desert roses n that's the way the water culture was shown on the internet. using sytrofoam, with the pots n air stone. thanks for the info on the PPM ,,,my first try, so I will do better next time.
but could a couple plants grow on a good size water culture setup,, if not what do U recommended ???

many thanks for the feedback

This should be my mantra: Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Light will cause algae to grow. It also heats up the water faster--you need to maintain res temps around 70. Algae will affect plant and root growth in a negative way. So, regardless of what they showed on the site you looked, I anticipate problems if you do not do something to keep the light out of your res--Trust us on this, if you are growing hydro, you want no light into the res. It will cause you a whole lot of problems otherwise. What are you feeding your desert roses?

I grow virtually all my marijuana in a deep water culture system. Many other people here also grow that way. So, yes, you can grow plants all the way through with a deep water culture hydro system...but you are going to need a system set up correctly that does not let light get to the res--we don't even use white buckets or totes. PH needs to be maintained within a fairly narrow range, so a pH meter, pH up and down, and calibration fluids are a must.

I've deside to go soil, till I get handle on this hydroponic system. I want my first grow to come out as awesome as possible, need these plants,, been taken 25 pills a day for pain, n don't want to go back to doing that again. I felt like a ginny pig

Latest posts

Back