Growing with LED's.... Part 2!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imburne

Reaction score
Alright so we flowered previously with Sunshine-Systems LED's.. As they worked great for vegetative growing and decent for flowering, we wanted to improve it. We are now working with a company that has been importing some of the best and most developed lights so far. We already have a few lights and will be posting the pics in another thread soon.. Just wanted to show you guys some of the past pics!!

Here is the new company we purchased lights from
EDIT]

and now for the Sunshine-Systems LED's!

These pics are all at random..

EDIT
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

Great looking lighting and pictures imburne. I have a question since you have grown with LED; would it be better to use it only for vegging at this point in the technology? I am currently using 8 4' HO T5's, and possibly want to switch to a Supernova by Hid Hut. I have had my electrical bill triple, lights, fans, a/c, etc., and haven't even began to turn on the HID for flowering. However, if I can save money in the long run, and don't compromise vegging time/quality, I don't mind springing the extra money for a quality LED(I am curious about it's potential). I am only interested in using it for vegetative growth, not flowering. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Latest posts

Back