Growing your own bud w/out anyone knowing is really possible. Check this out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who are cool, I'll post pics of my grow when I get pics worth taking. But again, its been accomplished and many times over at that. For those of you who only have negativity in them for all this loose the link to this thread already. I'm not anyone charting new ground here, I'm also not coming in "guns firing hypothetically to a tight crowd/circle" or asking anyone to "open up their heart an soul" because again, LOT OF BUD HAS BEEN GROWN IN A PC GROW CASE MANY TIMES OVER. All you gotta do is open your eyes and read the threads out there. But most don't want to grow in a PC grow case or have to and would rather rag on others who are going to, and ignore those who have very successfully so why would you. Sure its a public forum but if all you have are mean fingers don't bother using them to type here please.

Nice mum/clone room:rolleyes:

Dex's - Bubba's Blue Buddha

P1010330.JPG

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho hazer41,
The mistake about if you had ever grown was my bad, sorry. I guess I was hung up on the drill in your hand, LOL seriously I just thought that you had never grown in your dorm room. But it don't matter.
I am old school, and if given my choice I think I would pick Panama Red or maybe some of the thai we used to be able to get. I collect seeds from all the old strains, and have found that I can store them for several years now, but I want to be able to store for much longer, like up to 10 years or even longer. I am told that it can be done, I just need to figuere out how they do it.
I have never tried most of the new strains, but I am on that path currently.

smoke in Peace
KingKahuuna

Panama Red-You said the Magic Word!-lol
Gb

Latest posts

Back