Growroom Journal lessen my path toward disaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donluciano

Reaction score
Hey folks, starting my growroom using the "slow" methodical process.

my space is 4' high x 8'wide x 4'deep concrete floor. wood ceiling
Its lined with 1" thick sound insul-foam and a layer 5/8ths drywall,
The doors are beadboard/wains coating, over 2x4s. (heavy duty)

Ill be lining the upper perimeter with power stripping, peg board on the door interior to hang ballaast,and power/ electrical units

for my 1st grow 16 plant SOGusing only 4x5 of the space with several CFLS for veging and 1 600 HPS vertical from ceiling for flowering

new at it all..but,, bye the time im done... even i should be amazed...

P1210436.JPG

P1210439.JPG

Take the ceiling out and use the whole back wall if you can.

i would use less space for vegging (instead of the 4x5) and more for flowering. looks really solid though, good luck!

How long do you plan on having them in veg?

Neat and tidy helps you all through your grow ;)

:peace:

well i jus want to use an old fridge to veg.. then throw them all under a HPS with some side CFLs>>.

i only have 4' of height to work with. so i cant veg long. Im hoping to use this as a precursor to a larger grow.

This space has some limitations,,but ive also got room to expand...(sidways).

Ill post pics of my progress

I hear ya' about being vertically challenged. I work with less then 3 feet not counting the foot for the hydro bed, so really I work with less then 2 feet of vertical space.

You may want to look into LST and or pruning to keep height down.

Hey Don,

Any updates?

I have been lurking on this site for about 8 months now and am also getting ready to do a stealth grow. You mentioned veg'n in an old fridge, how did that work out?

thanks and good luck

Latest posts

Back