Growth after flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh thats nice jock horrors strands (type of weed), it look like it is!, i have 2 plants that is over 35'' they are outdoor, but yours is indoor, hmm wait till its 30 to 35'' and switch it to 12 /12 light and when it get up to 35'' check all plants be sure it has buds, make sure its all femmines and use string or fishing string and tie the top stem and bend the stem to arch, tied it down it will produce you more buds buds buds, thats what u needs now smile if you see any males, take it outside or whatever u want ganja butter hehe

oh also, do not trim anything at all, even the topping, dont do it or if you want to then you will recieve less buds and very busy fan leaves so answer to your trimming question, is no no no dont do it maybe a little to mange the growth to the limit of 35' just do not clip too much or too average a little is a effective way, but i advise not to do so. that cost more time also

Smithy Guild said:
Don't pinch them, let the buds at top be. You'll get your best with a terminal bud. Cervantes says take leaves off as they age/ yellow, manicure a little each day, And I do agree, don't shock the girls after they are in flower.
S.

I also have a fan at top of closet that runs 24/7 and I am using a Growbright 2 lamp PL55 watt 24" long that has 2 sets of bulbs one for veg. and the other for flowering.

I got the lights from HTG Supply Good people you can find there stuff on e bay or Google it.

Hi all

Well the big ones all turned out to be boys they started showing there ball and they had to go. But at least now i know what they look like. Also had a Hermie I thought it was interesting but with no way to isolate it it also had to go.

Whats left! Grils that's what and after 14 days from the light change to 12/12 they are starting to flower as you can see in pics.

I am using a GROWBRIGHT PL 55 watt it came with two sets of lights one for veg and one set for flowering. They are working very well as you can see cost was under $125 delivered which only took a week or less and they could have come faster, but I got the cheep shipping. Came with a free lighter. The company is HTG Supply. These lights have not hurt my electric bill I have a fan in the top shelf of the closet it runs 24/7 I have door open in day time and closed at dark. It's on 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There hasen't been an Oder problem yet but I got a air cleaner for $2.00 at a yard sale yesterday. If it doesnt work well I will change to a home made charcoal filter

So my plan is to get enough bud to last me and my wife for 4 months or until the next grow is finished. We are old hippies for lack of a better word. We live in a 55 plus gated community. ANY OTHERS GROWING AT THE OLD FOLKS HOME

oldhippy

hi old hippy,all sounds good proud to find i'm not the only old hippy here.originally from the south.been living in the north for the last 2 yrs.i had 5 plants that made it and 2 were males and 2 were hermies.one plant left.in flower for 9 days now.like you hope i get enough smoke to last me until the grow i just started comes in.pray for more males this time.good luck

Just noticed from this picture that I have another hermie on my hand will have to get rig of it. hope none of the others turn on me. I couldn't get them up befor to big.

Bebas-1.JPG

101_0001.JPG

101_0003.JPG

PICT2720.JPG

PICT2721.JPG

PICT2722.JPG

Latest posts

Back