Growth on soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShecallshimThor

Master of funk
Reaction score
Little help please I have no idea what this is or what's causing it?
All help is appreciated.

Just in seedling soil, they haven't been fed. I've grown in like this with 15ish plants in last month and never had this happen.

image.jpg

fungus its a good thing there is life in your soil , causes is over watering right temps and humidity which triggers it bad thing is when it drys out hard to water i would personally take out 1 " of soil and re top it up forgot to mention a mixture of half vinegar and half water once you carefully scrape fungus out you can mist to soil

Very nice fungus specimen you got there :) It appears to be flowering as well. don't blow any air into and make sure you take it away from the rest of the plants and grow area when you clean it out or the spores that look to be about ready to fly will get all over the rest of your soil, then you will be starting the whole process over. :doh:

Its possible that it came with the soil as that can and does happen sometimes, or it could have come in as spores on the wind and found your soil.

Ok thanks guys!
Will be seperated until careful transplant in a couple of days

I wonder whether it cought some disease or not. From my experience, the plant will grow better if we cover some used tea leaf on it. :) Hope it will helpful for you.

Latest posts

Back