Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much guys.

hey Mero,i find when growing outdoors it's all to do with when you start them;)

Ok updates..

pH has been a little low over the week,and they've had a **** load of rain.

Enjoy!

3budsites skewed.JPG

bagseedbudtop skewed.JPG

bagseedstar skewed.JPG

JTRbudclose skewed.JPG

JTRcomparison skewed.JPG

JTRtopbud skewed.JPG

nodesbuddin skewed.JPG

skunkfemale skewed.JPG

superskunk buds33 mskewed.JPG

superskunkbud skewed.JPG

Thanks Kenn.If im not mistaken,Slayer actually got me that seed from you.Something like 'Red Devil' is what he told me?

Yes he is;)

I got told about him hooking you up with some sprouts:p

Just wondering how she grew with you?..How does she yeild,taste,high that sorta stuff.Was the strain really 'Red Devil'?

;)

Hey WM.
looking great bro! might have to come visit yah or u come visit me 2 help yah smoke it :D:D:)

Hey WM, Any updates on em aussie monsters!!!
Dro:cool2:

whats going on with the grow wiseman? havnt seen an update in awhile!

Hey guys,this grow has unfortunatly come to an end..

I didnt update because the plants wernt recovering at all,and got worse so i had to harvest early,at 22 days:hitchair:

It's a shame,Jack the ripper still had 7-8 weeks left the skunks had 3-4.

Harvest pics will be up monday.

Thanks.

GG:We got heaps of rain,and because the drainage in the soil my plants where in was totally sh*t it basically held the water above ground causin the plants to sit in a pool of water for days.

This has been a lesson learnt,and i'll take that with me.

TBG:I only wish i could go indoor,but i cant due to others in the house.I'll be starting Master Low's soon(in the same plot,but in pots),once i get my sh*t together.

It's been a great first grow,the FULL harvest would have been a bonus but that's outdoor growin for ya:rolleyes:

Thanks to all that have followed this thread;)

WM out!

Ahhh too bad dude!

Better luck next time dude, I'll keep an eye out for your next journal.

Hey WiseMan have you ever tried using perlite to help with all that water?

ahh tough luck man. did you get any decent smoke out of what you pulled? i'll be watching for your next grow man :)

ya i wanna see what ya got off the premature plants.. and i hope we still see ya around here often!

DAMN!!! WM sorry to hear that bro, I was really looking forward to the end result!!!
Better luck next time WM!
Dro:cool2:

Ah thanks everyone:)

TBG:I have,and definatly will with my Master lows.

Thorn:Im actually surprised with these buds,they dont have the greatest bag appeal but they do have very nice smells to them.The bagseed has a skunky/grassy smell to it,the Super skunk has a very sweet smell and Jack The Ripper smells exactly like its mom,a very fruity/lemon smell i expect them to improve some what in the cure.I will give a smoke report once they've been jared;)

GG:Ill still be hangin around:p

Dro:Thanks mate,as was I but you cant get it all the time.

Kenn:Nice offer mate,will let you know soon:cool:

Latest posts

Back