Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate;)

Check out the Strain Report section,i may have put a few of your's up:rolleyes: :D

Well unfortunatly i went out o the plot today,and relised my camera had been left on for more then a week,so no pics :hitchair:

Its a real shame aswell,i wanted to get some more flicks of the big super skunk male before he got the chop(which was 2 hours ago).

Oh well,theres a plus side to all of this..

Flowering has officialy started!!!

So now,i have..

2 Super Skunk females

1 Jack The Ripper Female

1 Bagseed

2 Super Skunk males(culled)

And one more Super skunk left to show.

Sorry for this kinda,pointless rant.Pics tomorow!

Wise Man said:
Flowering has officialy started!!!

G'day Wise Man! I'm sure your little babies are looking good. I was curious about how you fared with your fems. Sounds like you have some good luck. Don't worry about the camera. We'll be here when you've got some more.

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
G'day Wise Man! I'm sure your little babies are looking good. I was curious about how you fared with your fems. Sounds like you have some good luck. Don't worry about the camera. We'll be here when you've got some more.

PB:)
Thanks Pot Belly;)

Yeah therr not looking to bad,few more leafs have started to yellow and die off ive put it down to either low nitrogen(havnt been fed properly in a month)or the pH is outa wack.

Dr.Dro said:
I can't wait to start my OD grow, Ill probably start it around April/May and use the clones of my current plants to start the OD grow...
Growing OD is my favorite way to grow...I LOVE IT:p
Dro:cool2:

same here, Dro...I'm doing the exact same thing... I spent a few hours earlier tonight to make 41 clones (4 skunk, 37 ULT) - 15 of which will be saved for the box when the current is finished - currently changing the box to flower. I finished making my cloning/vegging box last night so that's where they will stay for the next 2 months... I'll adjust the vegging lighting schedule accordingly to match outside schedules so that I can throw those babies outside when the box finishes.

I have a back yard that has been overgrown for years (just moved in last year) so there is a lot of cammoflage back there. 'ta hell with hiking it out in the bush... I'm just gunna grow right in my own back yard ;) LOL. The overgrowth is like 8' high on average, so no one can see except for two neighbors... and one is this cool older gentleman that I'm buddies with... and he knows I smoke pot and he don't care, so it's kewl... and the other... well I hardly ever see them anyways... either outside or in a window. The older husband and wife r gardeners anyways - they have a REALLY nice yard themselves... I don't think it'd be a prob IF they ever saw it or EVEN IF they knew what it was ;) ... I'm gunna put the ULT outside, and it doesn't look like a typical pot plant (shape) - more like a common weed (other than the fan leaf shape).

WM... bummer about the male... that super skunk... I saw a YouTube vid earlier... is there a special trait about your skunk plant, or is it just a name?... just curious, cuz I have a Sensi Skunk, and was wondering... know what I mean???

Howdt TVCG,thanks for stopping by mate.

No special trait,all the skunks i have are Super Skunks from Nirvana.

Hope that answered yer Q;)

so it's just a "name" for the skunk cuz it's Nirvana's, u figure?

just like mine's Sensi Skunk?

Sensi seeds also have Super Skunk in their line,its just a slightly different version to Nirvana's.Just like Nirvana,White Label and im pretty sure Dutch Passion has a White widow?..But each company breeds them differently.

The names are to do with the parents of that strain..Im not sure of the parents for Sensi Skunk and Super Skunk,but they definatly have different genes.

Im kinda bad at explaining this stuff,hope that makes sense:eek:

ya... I got that... different genetics, I mean... I was just wondering if like that super skunk grows a monster, or has many more branches, or whatnot....

Your speaking about the big Super skunk male i had?

I think it was turning out to become a Xmas tree pheno,and it was a very agressive grower.I think the fact that it was a male,played a big part in that.

Ive found males grower alot quicker,bigger and healthier then females.

Update time.

Ive now got 5 females:D

They got fed bloom nutes yesterday

Thats about it..

Pics!

100_1427.jpg

100_1429.jpg

100_1433.jpg

100_1436.jpg

100_1437.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1442.jpg

100_1447.jpg

100_1448sk.jpg

100_1449jjj.jpg

WOW_@!@ those are huge bushes man, gonna be some dankedy dank dank shhmoke'umz c'mon back too it

id try for some 5-6ft'ers man! looking good as always cant wait to see some budage.

Thanks guys.

GG:The Super skunk are a 45 -55 day strain,so around the middle of march is when they should be ready.The Bagseed and JTR which are both Sativas should go through into april.

Hey Wise Man them ladies are looking better and better everytime you post pics. ;) Tell ya what mang it's gonna be a nice harvest by the looks of things. Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

nice bro! looking bigger each time i see em..
wish mine got that much light!!!
ill be watching this :)

Latest posts

Back