Guess The Movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's alright cause I can't remember the one you posted. I have seen it or something like it but drawing a blank.
The main actor in that movie also play the hero in the greatest America hero show

Nutz, that's where I've been hiding my toothbrush.

Bubba

How about this one:

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_115251761_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210926_115251761_HDR.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 2
Thought it was cool as a kid, when I later thought of it searching didn't turn much up, but finally found it.

Amazing how many movies die in the can with no other copies. Many are refound in Australia and New Zealand. That's where most of them end up at some point, then tend to stay there. That's Troy Donahue and Joey Heatherton.

Bubba

William Conrad is the deputy voice on radio, oldsters will recognize his voice as Marshall Matt Dillon when "Gun Smoke" was on the radio.

Bubba

The Groove tube 1974, it was a collection of skits that make fun of 1970s television, featuring early appearances by Chevy Chase and Richard Belzer.
Yes, Second City days...most of those old SNL guys came from there, known as SCTV 90. John Candy, all sorts of them began there.
Kentucky fried movie was sort of like the groove tube.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back