Guidance Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieRick

Reaction score
Greetings Grow Community,

This is my wife and I 3rd grow and this is where we are. Seeking suggestions on getting our plants back green.

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1287.jpeg
    IMG_1287.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Our nephew gave us the plant on 4 June in a plastic cup. 11 June we put them in a 1 gal pot. Both were dry so we gave it what you see below on 12 June. Any help is more than appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Neither of those products have much in the way of macronutrients. As subbie said, they look like they need nitrogen. You need a product line that is for vegging and blooming. There are plenty of them out there. The plant must have been very rootbound if they were in a solo cup. It will take some time for the roots to grow into the new soil. What kind of soil are you using? 1 gallon is small to grow in. I use 3 gallon pots. Your pH should be ok.

1686948012222.png

The leaves along with the purple stems could indicate the need for Cal/Mag
Do you have any, Epsom salts will work too

Last edited:
also , get rid of those spoons and get a syringe or beaker for better accuracy

IMG_5827.jpeg

IMG_5826.jpeg

The first pic is a graduated cylinder. I've got 'em from 5ml all the way to 1000ml. For hydro growers, I consider them a must.

we were mixing about 50 gallons at a time and if we used a spoon we would still be there. 🤡🤡

also bought the GH nutes from n 6 gallon jugs

Latest posts

Back