Had a dream about my MJ's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
Dream was awesome.

I dreampt, that my life was fastforward 2 months,
and i finished my grow.

I smoked some of my own MJ and it was the best EVER.
Dreampt that i was almost paralized from the smoke.
Eyes were blood shot red, and clear eyes and visine
wouldn't work. Smoke was so CHRONIC, i couldn't function
at work and all i did was chill.

Man I cant wait..

hehe, to be honest i have a dream about marijuana or my marijuana plants almost every night. I the nights that i don't have a dream about it, it's usually cause i don't remember having a dream lol. But sometimes i do have other dreams, like rarely though. About 70% of my days i dream about my plants or mj. It's really weird lol. GOod luck on your plants man.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

MrPuffAlot said:
Dream was awesome.

I dreampt, that my life was fastforward 2 months,
and i finished my grow.

I smoked some of my own MJ and it was the best EVER.
Dreampt that i was almost paralized from the smoke.
Eyes were blood shot red, and clear eyes and visine
wouldn't work. Smoke was so CHRONIC, i couldn't function
at work and all i did was chill.

Man I cant wait..

I hate when you have them real happy dreams were everything has worked out for you and you've pulled in the biggest harvest you ever saw and then as you start to wake up it slowly starts to dawn on you that it was actually just a dream lol:D

LOL... I had a dream about my MJ plants last night too!!! I dreamed that when I woke up this morning the plants in my grow room were 20 feet tall and busted through the ceiling...

Man oh man... would'nt it be SWEET???

~Metalchick

haha puff and dewayne thats crazy haha
i love when i have weed dreams i pertty much
do everyday also its all i really think about so yaa
i think its funny when u smoke weed with ppl in
your dreams that would never happen hahaha

Man, I want some dreams like you guys are having. Mine really pale in comparison. :(

Funny that you mention dreams. I have not remembered a dream in 6 months, since the last time I was without a smoke.

When I don't have a smoke I often have nightmares, the type that can put you in a strange mood all the next day.

I'm happy without dreams, always means I'm sorted !

haha i see RH i kno ppl to
that dont really dream really
but that sucks if you dont
have a smoke you have nightmares
hahah dang i hate having nightmares:D

Yup i love my marijuana dreams for sure...i can't stop thinking about my plants when i wake up in the morning because of them lol. Or it like makes me think of the half joint or...the bowl pack that's left ahaha. I dunno why i do have them but whatever lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Nothing wrong with a good nightmare, I havent had one in about 12 years when i started to realize they were just dreams and i started enjoying them lol

dream about mj sometimes though, not often

hahaha riz i kno what ya mean
but when im dreaming it feels like
its actually real. Like i hate when
you have dreams and you break ur
bowls and pieces and stuff im like
freaking out in my dream and then
when i wake up im like thank god that
was a dream:D

There is an old saying:

"What consumes your thoughts controls your life"... I dunno how true that is, but it seems to me that a person's subconcious mind is a mighty powerful thing...

~Metalchick

I dreamt about My plants the other night too...I had a dream I was going to two of my plants and when I got there, someone had planted 24 other plants around them. I was like ***? So, I went back to my vehicle and got a shovel and started digging my plants up to move them and the dude showed up and was like "Good spot, eh?" and I was like "uhhh. yea?". Then I told him I was throwing my plants away because I was paranoid. But, really I went a couple hundred yards across the hill and replanted them. Then I could hear some noise, so I looked up and there was a big field and all my friends were there partying. It was crazy.

the reason you dont remember dreams in detail is because of the pineal gland's release of dimethyltryptamine to your brain.. dmt is a naturally occuring neurotransmitter that is more like a drug than anything.. its pumped into your brain while you are in heavy REM sleep.. it has also been synthesized into a smokeable form or a drinkable form, extracted from certain types of plants in central america ( the most potent psychedelic on earth :D) which only lasts 15 minutes when smoked.. and when the users come down, they remember it just like a dream, very fleeting and brief.. not much of the details are remembered, but the overall idea is halfway grasped.. just like a dream :D thats why alot of people really dont entirely remember the dream itself.. its that way for me at least lol.. i could never recall a whole dream.. just the general gist of it lol.. ive dreamt about my plants tho :) if your mind is on something alot, it really tends to show up in your sleepscape .. when i was heavy into.. "other stuff" lets say, i would constantly have vivid dreams about it... so the moral of the story is, if you think about it hard enough it will occupy your dreams :D

420check420 said:
the reason you dont remember dreams in detail is because of the pineal gland's release of dimethyltryptamine to your brain.. dmt is a naturally occuring neurotransmitter that is more like a drug than anything.. its pumped into your brain while you are in heavy REM sleep.. it has also been synthesized into a smokeable form or a drinkable form, extracted from certain types of plants in central america ( the most potent psychedelic on earth :D) which only lasts 15 minutes when smoked.. and when the users come down, they remember it just like a dream, very fleeting and brief.. not much of the details are remembered, but the overall idea is halfway grasped.. just like a dream :D thats why alot of people really dont entirely remember the dream itself.. its that way for me at least lol.. i could never recall a whole dream.. just the general gist of it lol.. ive dreamt about my plants tho :) if your mind is on something alot, it really tends to show up in your sleepscape .. when i was heavy into.. "other stuff" lets say, i would constantly have vivid dreams about it... so the moral of the story is, if you think about it hard enough it will occupy your dreams :D

Interesting..

now please do tell us more about these central american plants
and how do I get some??

any ethnobotanical vendor online carries these plants.. but alot of it, the concentration of dimethyltryptamine isint even worth trying to extract.. what you want is mimosa hostilis rootbark.. this stuff started as an admixture to brews that they used to make way back in the day, called ayahuasca.. but thats not nearly as mind bending as the smokeable form, which you can also make from m. hostilis, but the extraction process is very difficult, and a little dangerous.. it involves lye (drain unclogger) and vinegar for a high ph extraction, then the final product is "washed" with ammonia.. so yeah, might not be yer cup of tea :D and it takes a few tries to get it right.. just research man, cuz this stuff is no joke at all.. you lose all sense of reality, time, people.. everything... once you manage to get into the hyperspace you will NEVER be the same.. so research the hell out of this stuff first if you are serious .. http://erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml <-- everything you'd ever wanna know pertaining to the subject

"[The feeling of doing DMT] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."
-- Terence McKenna

Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

Latest posts

Back