Had to Harvest..Its done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score
IMG_1869.jpg

both seedlings

IMG_1874.jpg

both clones

seed plants went a week before the clones due to mildew, figured might as well take it a wee bit early than to lose more of it.
We hyper dryed both kinds and both are kick my butt to the curb smoke, and thats being not fully cured.
Thanks for watching our grow this past season and all the support everyone has given.
Good luck this winter everyone.. we will be trying an indoor grow once the kids vacate.

Very nice OliieTea :)

You must be pleased.

Congratulations on your fruit of labour :aok:

:peace:

:yay: look forward to the smoke report OliieTea

OK heres the updates you been asking for. First though thanks for the replies.
We ended up with 6 +/- ounces in all. 2 of the clones the rest was the seedlings. We dried for one week hanging, and then trimmed the buds off the stalks, and placed in jars for 24 hours. When we opened the next day, because there was still alot of moisture in the seedlings, I put some artist paper over the top of my shake dryings which were in my old DVR box,(cool box might I add) laid out one ounce and covered with a layer of the artist paper, and did the same with the remaining 3 ounces. I closed it all up and slid it under the bed for another 24 hours. Dried it good this way. Put all back in the jars and sealed tightly in the dark for another week, only opening long enough to let air in and fluff. Stuff is REAL sticky.
It smokes like a dream. The seedling smoke will couch potatoe you, and clone smoke will get you fat. Good combo for someone trying to gain weight.. hahahaha...
As for what strain, I can not tell. Besides this is all a figment of my over active imagination. and some pretty good muses.
Thanks for watching the grow, and my journals.. I'm still hoping to get an indoor grow going as soon as these kids move out.
Space.. I need my Space.

:clap: well done...maybe grow in a shed? thats what i do on acount of kids..lol..take care be safe

Hubby says no to shed.. thats for the lawn mower and no power.

I say lets just get the kids moved out.. they are in their 30s for goodness sakes! Time for my own space back. Ye Haw!

Nice harvest. That stuff looks really nice.

OliieTea said:
I say lets just get the kids moved out.. they are in their 30s for goodness sakes! Time for my own space back. Ye Haw!

Crikey!

I was out at 16.

Put your foot down and tell them they have abused you for way too long and they have 3 months to find somewhere.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back