Half Baked or Dazed and Confused?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inhalethis

Reaction score
Half Baked or Dazed and Confused? Which one did you like best? The Cheech and Chong movies are classic. I laughed a lot at Half Baked, that movie is funny. I love to laugh hard, with tears and all, there is nothing better then a good laugh, we all can use one. Can you think of some real good funny movies?

Dazed and confused by far, best movie yet i think!
Roken.

half baked.

other very funny movies (IMO)..
waiting (not really "stoner" movie. but i laughed so much all though it)
harold and kumar (i've not seen the new one yet)
idiocracy
how high
any monty python (life of brian is my fav. though many disagree)
don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood (though i've not watched it for years.. may not be as funny now)

monty python is a tough call though.. especailly stoned. cause you either like them, or hate them.. and when stoned and not liking that style of comedy, you wont last long.

hope i've recommended atleast a few hours of laughs from movies you enjoy, and you've not seen :)

i like em both,i couldnt choose one over the other.

cheech and chongs up in smoke will always be a classic.my fav parts of up in smoke is when cheech is dusting his peice of crap impala,when chongs dressed like a lady hitch hiking,and when chong bust out the qp fattie.i bought the double feature at best buy a few months ago for like 10 bucks.

both are really good movies i couldn't pick one or the other. but i laughed so hard i almost cried watching strange wilderness. funny movie.

Half Baked only because it is a movie based heavily on weed. Dazed and confused is more of a period piece focusing more on what life was like during that time for most teenagers.

I like both of the movies my self. Dazed and confused because I grew up in that time area. I like Half baked just because that movie is so funny. lol Thank you all so much. That gives me a wonderful idea for tonight. ;)

wow no one mentioned FRIDAY. Thats gotta be my favorite weed movie well at least fave of the week ;)

They need a new stoner movie, something fresh and up to date. I bet it would make millions!! I say we write the script and send it in, im not far from hollywood so i'll fetch the idea! Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back