Hamster's Bullpen...who is warming up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks b....Yeah that was the cabinet I tried to grow in my very first grow...lol Man what a dumb asss I was.:eek: Thinking I cld grow in that in hydro my very first try out the box. I didn't find this Oasis known as MP till after I started my grow.....wish I had found here first.

What's that Postal Service thingy? Aren't UPS and USPS mortal enemies??? :eek::D

ArtVandolay said:
What's that Postal Service thingy? Aren't UPS and USPS mortal enemies??? :eek::D

That was left outside my house with all the mail that was held while on vacay...so I kept it and put it to use.:)

Mortal enemies? Nah.:p

Took some snaps of the Moms I hve....all are getting a nice healthy green. Took 3 cuts off one of the Larry OG moms to put in my clone bubbler and give it a try. Pre 98 Bubba is small but very healthy...nice tight growth.
Lemon Skunk is still hanging in but I don't see new growth.

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

SANY0007.JPG

SANY0008.JPG

SANY0010.JPG

SANY0011.JPG

looking good sir!! do you have info on larry and were to get beans? does our other friends have any? or anyone in that group? pm if you have a answer. keep it up and i hope everyone else is enjoyin the summer, beer time

Hamster Lewis said:
Took some snaps of the Moms I hve....all are getting a nice healthy green. Took 3 cuts off one of the Larry OG moms to put in my clone bubbler and give it a try. Pre 98 Bubba is small but very healthy...nice tight growth.
Lemon Skunk is still hanging in but I don't see new growth.

Cmon Lemon. It is some fire breather smoke. Taste just like lemon jolly rancher. Intense lemon after taste.

nouvellechef said:
Cmon Lemon. It is some fire breather smoke. Taste just like lemon jolly rancher. Intense lemon after taste.

I will hold out hope for her.....just need some new growth.

Ruffy said:
looking good sir!! do you have info on larry and were to get beans? does our other friends have any? or anyone in that group? pm if you have a answer. keep it up and i hope everyone else is enjoyin the summer, beer time

Thanks Ruffy....Larry OG is from Cali Connection. You can get their beans on Attitude and Sowamazingseeds.com.

Yo Bro Im diggin your strains very nice. I got a question whats your T5 setup in that 4 x 2 tent? Thinkin about buying one of those.

7greeneyes said:
RIght on right on. Pullin up my beanbag chair. Got four SS Jack47's at two weeks atm. Should prob post a pic or 3.

HAve fun w/ this grow, bud.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

I got some jack 47's goin atm too mine are bout three weeks old. Cant wait to get some good cuts off em and gettem buddin:hubba:

I would really love to get my hands on some of that larry too :rolleyes:

Sour Deez said:
Yo Bro Im diggin your strains very nice. I got a question whats your T5 setup in that 4 x 2 tent? Thinkin about buying one of those.

Thanks brosef......in my 2x4x5 tent I hve a 4 foot, 4 bulb T5 setup. It is pushing 20,000 lumens I believe. Leaves me 4000 Lumens short but it is no problem with the T5's. Still get tight growth.

Latest posts

Back