*** Happend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddycrazy

DADDYKRAZY
Reaction score
I was into my last two weeks of flowering 2 days ago i was looking good today my whole room died everything withered up and died pretty much i couldnt salvage anything does anyone have a clue on what happend to my girls i really need to know was it furiasm i am so sick right now 2weeks before harvest now i have nothing back to the drawing board i guess or i might just say **** it :confused::confused::confused:

I cant say forsure without more info but I hate to here that, I hate to see fellow farmers struggle! Give some more info and maybe we can figure this out so it doesn't happen again!

Phatpharmer

P.S What does furiasm mean?

if you were 2 weeks from the end of flowering, you should have some pre-mature smoke...even if everything withered up. perhaps it got way too hot?

greenthumberish said:
if you were 2 weeks from the end of flowering, you should have some pre-mature smoke..

That's what I was thinking, I just had a plant do the same, drop all its leaves and just drooped, but it was 45 days into flower so I manged to get some pretty decent smoke off the salvage. What do the flowers look like?

That fellow you showed last week was jealous ! So he/she fed your plants a "LiL" petrol ! take care !

Yeah, at two weeks before harvest, you should still have a good amount of smokable weed.

How'd the smoke turn out?

i trashed everything in the room i wasn't sure on what caused it so i wasn't going to smoke it it was some premature buds but everything withered so bad it wasn't even worth salvaging i dont now what could have caused this i have never had this problem before everything was dry & crunchy like i was drying but 2 days ago i was lookin like a STAR

I seriously am thinking its probably an over fert ! This can cause them to frizzle, shrivle , and say good nite ! Do you double check your schedule ? Take care !

daddycrazy said:
i trashed everything in the room i wasn't sure on what caused it so i wasn't going to smoke it it was some premature buds but everything withered so bad it wasn't even worth salvaging i dont now what could have caused this i have never had this problem before everything was dry & crunchy like i was drying but 2 days ago i was lookin like a STAR

Sounds like alot of waste to me....however unfortunate! Shoulda turned that stuff into some hash atleast....seriously sounds to me as though you over-ferted and it got waaaaaaaaaay too hot in the room...I remember once last winter, i had a clone i put into veg room just after it sprung roots....though, being smart - i put it right next to the heater - when i went in to check them and tell them all good morning, it was frizzled up and dried like a piece of plant jerky.

Latest posts

Back