Happy Birthday Hamster Lewis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
and may you have many more:)

I will smoke 44 :bong1: in your honor:D

Have a great B-Day:)

happy birthday hammy :smoke1: now heres a little dance:banana:

Happy Birthday Hamster!

This forum would not be as great without you. Thanks for all you do here and have a wonderful birthday.
happy-hamster.jpg

Thanks everyone, Rose you are too kind. Thanks for the cake and the very kind words. Gonna be a quite day with the wife, just relaxing.

happy birthday hammy :)
*liking the new avvy too ;)

:lama: :icon_smile: :farm: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMMY!!!! :farm: :icon_smile: :lama:

:D ODF :D

Thanks kaotik, Mary Jane and ODF. Appreciate the B Day wishes.

Am I late for the party?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMSTER! This dab's for you brother!

If you'd ever show up anywhere else I could have posted your bday wishes there! Love you and miss you. Hope you have a great day.

Hands Hamster his birthday cupcake with a candle in it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hamster makes a wish a blows out the candle... smurfette hops out of the cupcake and gives hamster a lap dance .. while singing happy birthday to you.. like mayrlin manoroe.. :ciao:

Squiddy

AluminumMonster said:
Am I late for the party?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMSTER! This dab's for you brother!

There is no such thing as late in my book...thanks AM.

Melvan2 said:
If you'd ever show up anywhere else I could have posted your bday wishes there! Love you and miss you. Hope you have a great day.

Hey Mel, thanks. Sorry I have been crazy busy at work, and with life. Hopefully I can get back to posting more. I appreciate the B day wishes. Hope all is well on your end.

powerplanter said:
Happy B-Day Hamster. :)

Thanks brother....hope all is well.

SquidyPacheco said:
Hands Hamster his birthday cupcake with a candle in it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hamster makes a wish a blows out the candle... smurfette hops out of the cupcake and gives hamster a lap dance .. while singing happy birthday to you.. like mayrlin manoroe.. :ciao:

Squiddy

Thanks Squidy, a lap dance from Smurfette was on my list of birthday gifts I was wanting.:D

Latest posts

Back