Happy Holidays Everyone!

DopeDoctor

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
:ciao: Hows everyone doin? It's been a while since I last posted on the forum, but it looks like it's doing great MarP, good work. I just picked up some hooch and I'd like to say have a happy holiday everyone. Stay safe and have fun guys.:clap: :grinch:

Hemp-o Kitty

Meeoowwwruana..meeoowww
Reaction score
:) Hey! Happy holiday to you and everybody else.... I wish everybody a very green Christmas!! :) :) :) :) :)

S

SmokinMom

Happy Holidays to you too, and everyone here at MP! :)

As for me, I am ready to get it overwith. LOL.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
happy holiday doc....and to everyone eles for that matter ,p,l,r

Bojok

EACH ONE TEACH ONE
Reaction score
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here at M.P.
My kids are lucky this year as I was one of the lucky ones to find a Sony Playstation 3 and a Nintendo Wii for them this year. They do deserve it as they have been great all year....I hope everyones Holiday is safe and full of green.....................................

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Hope you all here at MP have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. :grinch:

S

SmokinMom

Bojok said:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here at M.P.
My kids are lucky this year as I was one of the lucky ones to find a Sony Playstation 3 and a Nintendo Wii for them this year. They do deserve it as they have been great all year....I hope everyones Holiday is safe and full of green.....................................

Wow!

Atleast my litteist will get an Elmo TMX. :D

Jerseydude

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all the good people here from a new member.
It's good to be here. :D

Bubba Bear

Just A Good Ole Boy
Reaction score
Merry Christmas To Everyone

I hope all have a safe and Merry Christmas, and a great New Year, also for those who drink please do it moderatly and... PLEASE DONT DRIVE AFTER YOU HAVE HAD A COUPLE........Make this a Happy and SAFE New Year

T-Bone

Reaction score
merry christmas, i hope everyones trees are nice and green, and look great all lit up......the pine trees rather..ah hem. anyways. stay safe and have fun.
~T-Bone