Harvest question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS

Reaction score
Can i cut off branches as i see the trichomes become ready? So i would cut off a branch and leave some of the more ripe ones to flower for a couple more days? Is that ok to do? I ask because i notice some of the buds on my plant are at slightly diffrent stages.

Thanks

way to keep a close eye on your plants and their trichromes!

I watch my trikes every day after week 7...

you sure can...

Keep a close eye for what? This late in the game even if he did trigger a gender reversal response it wouldn't matter unless they are being left for weeks and you were doing a perpetual grow without time to clean in between.

I think. Heh stoned.

Tater said:
Keep a close eye for what? This late in the game even if he did trigger a gender reversal response it wouldn't matter unless they are being left for weeks and you were doing a perpetual grow without time to clean in between.

I think. Heh stoned.

Do what again?

Sorry I was bit vague but I assumed he meant to keep an eye out for the plants going hermie and producing a male flower which would then in turn later release pollen. I was pointing out that unless the grower let the plant go for at least a couple weeks there is no way the male flower would have time to form and release its pollen soon enough to do any harm to the overall weight of the plants flowers.

Once again, even more stoned heh.

Tater said:
Sorry I was bit vague but I assumed he meant to keep an eye out for the plants going hermie and producing a male flower which would then in turn later release pollen. I was pointing out that unless the grower let the plant go for at least a couple weeks there is no way the male flower would have time to form and release its pollen soon enough to do any harm to the overall weight of the plants flowers.

Once again, even more stoned heh.

gotcha buddy! sometimes a fella just needs to lay off the reefer:D

Latest posts

Back