Harvest time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I ahve got some Randy Candy that is looking very nice.I am in week 9 and the trichomes are still milky,very little amber at all.Any ideas on how long to wait?How long does sativa take to turn amber once it starts to turn?Keep it GREEN:hubba:

well indicas usually have around an 8 week flower till harvest. Sativas usually have 10-14 weeks. I say you got a good 1-2 weeks from what i hear. But that's prolly cause i harvest at 50% cloudy and 50% amber. I'm glad to hear your lady is doing good, i can't wait to see hear a smoke report! Peace brother.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

They say that for the soaring sativa high you should harvest before it turns amber. I have heard from some other forumdwellers that the more amber the more couchlock high.

If they are milky, then the window of harvest is open. There is around a two week window. If you want a couch lock high, wait until the end of the two weeks, if you want an uppidy, jumping on the couch high, harvest early.

i'd wait about a week maybe 9 days to be exact, i try for the the 60-40 or the 70-30 amber to cloudy. just cuz i like it when i can feel it in my body more than my head, but still get it there too.

waiting for them Tricomes to turn colors, seems like eternity..

im waiting on them myself..

well indicas usually have around an 8 week flower till harvest. Sativas usually have 10-14 weeks. I say you got a good 1-2 weeks from what i hear. But that's prolly cause i harvest at 50% cloudy and 50% amber. I'm glad to hear your lady is doing good, i can't wait to see hear a smoke report! Peace brother.

~Burn One~
Dewayne
Is that '8 week flower till harvest' from when the seed germinates or from when the plant actually flowers? I have a mutt (grown from accidentally fertilized white widow - no idea what fertilized it) that has been flowering for four weeks now, and all the trichomes are still clear with maybe 10% almost milky. Seems like it's taking an awful long time to me!

Is that '8 week flower till harvest' from when the seed germinates or from when the plant actually flowers? I have a mutt (grown from accidentally fertilized white widow - no idea what fertilized it) that has been flowering for four weeks now, and all the trichomes are still clear with maybe 10% almost milky. Seems like it's taking an awful long time to me!
From when you flip the plant from veg to flower.

Latest posts

Back