Harvest time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleSativa

Reaction score
Hello again,
I know i ask a lot of questions :D How does one know when it's time to harvest? Do i really have to get the microscope out or is there another method? I don't want to be to early or to late. I know you have prob been asked this question a million times. This is the only forum i use and everybody here is friendly and i enjoy asking questions and answering questions i think might help. I realize brown hairs appear but i have some Ice growing and the white hairs keep getting longer no brown yet and it's been 10 to 11 weeks now. Please advise. :farm:

Yes you need a scope, stop being lazy, different plants mature differently and going by hair colour on a specific strain will not work for all strains, do you want to ruin your whole crop?

HippyInEngland said:
Yes you need a scope, stop being lazy, different plants mature differently and going by hair colour on a specific strain will not work for all strains, do you want to ruin your whole crop?
I found your response offensive. I live in a wheelchair so its hard for me to do certain things. I would like if you dont respond to my questions. :ignore:

there really isnt to many ways to determine when your ready to harvest besides time and a microscope..

seeing as you said your in a wheel chair.. try this snip a trich covered leaf off each of the buds go line them all up on a table and loupe or microscope um,, pretty easy and you dont gotta have the plant on your lap or in your face...

Ganja_Greg said:
there really isnt to many ways to determine when your ready to harvest besides time and a microscope..

seeing as you said your in a wheel chair.. try this snip a trich covered leaf off each of the buds go line them all up on a table and loupe or microscope um,, pretty easy and you dont gotta have the plant on your lap or in your face...

Just like he says, and just wanting to add that I find it helpful to put whatever I'm looking at on a plain sheet of bright white paper. If you look at the leaves sideways it makes the trichomes just stick right out.

Latest posts

Back