harvest time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
today is my first day in the flower state i was wondering if any of you guys have any ideas or techniques to maximizing your harvest yield? and about when do you start seeing buds come out how many weeks into the flower stage??:holysheep:

mine started showing @ 10 days & use good flowering ferts w/ low n value, high p value, & mid k value. keep good light such as hps on em as close as you can w/o burning & keeping temp no higher than high 70's w/rh max @ 40%. seems 2b working good for me.

have you tried Brer Rabbit Blackstrap MOLASSES!!!!! 1 tsp to a gallon of water, is what i use, my plants love it. i got pitcures coming later today. fixing to go buy a camera in a few hours.

I'm going into my first day of 12/12 today also, first grow. :D Good luck with yours.

What are you using for a light? Mine are going under a 400 watt HPS..

i just started flowering my girls a week ago. and they have already showed their sex... Females!!!!! no buds to be seen yet. I was a 400w hps also working great so far

Latest posts

Back