harvest update and ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinydn

Reaction score
so i harvested just over 2 weeks ago(3 plants)..hung branches and buds for 14 days..stems finally snapped when bent..also i trimmed and manicured at harvest(alought of work ,first time):eek: ...so i trimmed buds from branches yesterday..weighed buds at this point ended up with just over 52ounces off my 3 -6 footers..how much more will i lose while curing in jars?will post pics of finished product after i recharge my camera..very happy with the results for first grow..cant wait until cured for a couple of weeks..will be time to blaze:) :)

Wow, 52 ounces!

Congratulations :)

Most of the moisture will now be removed from the bud, so from here you are going to lose about 5% of the total weight because of residual moisture still left.

Another 2.5 ounces of moisture.

:peace:

thanks very happy with yield..3 plants were monsters ..room is 8'long 7'wide and 7'tall and ran out of space plants were wall to wall and touching ceiling ...let them veg longer than most i think..plants were 36-42 inches when i started 12 and 12s..dont think i would change a thing..also have abundant light which i think helped..

That is incredible...
I would very much have liked to have seen the plants, room, and harvest.
Sounds eye popping.

I don't know about you guys but i wanna see some pics. sounds sweet

what are you using for lights etc. I wanna here about your setup.

:postpicsworthless:

is the cam and batteries charged up yet ?

i run 3-1000whps with hortilux bulbs overhead,and 8- 4 foot t5s for side lighting..walls are mylared..used botanicare nutes and micronutes..planted in 16 gallon pots..these pics were very early on..was no good way to take pics later on as room was full wall to wall and floor to ceiling...plants were over 5 foot wide..and i pinched them back a bunch..i am curing in 4 five gallon buckets are they alright to use? i will take finish product pics and post them as soon as i get a little time(hopefully tommorrow)..when all is said and done i think i will be very close to or over a pound a plant..

IMG_1383-1.JPG

IMG_1385-1.JPG

IMG_1358-1.JPG

i found these pics they are the first plant i took down...from one end of my bedroom to the other ..so the run is 2 rows deep and 18 feet overall in length..

IMG_1483-2.JPG

IMG_1484-1.JPG

IMG_1485-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back