Harvested last night, geez my hands hurt. You know you wanna look.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

well, last night i took down 3 of my 8 plants. The strain is white lady and i gotta tell ya, manicuring 3 plants should not take 5 hours, and i thought i was moving fast!

enjoy the pics, ill post harvest weight when they are dry. As it is, 5 of the colas weigh more than 100gr scale is capable of weighing, so im gonna have to wait until they are dry.

harvest 1.JPG

harvest 2.JPG

wow, those 5 colas are gonna be about an oz each.

WoW mate those look really nice :hubba: and thats onlt 3 out of 8. You are going to have a nice harvest. Keep it going :)

oh my word JB i bet your well pleased with yourself...i know i would be. well done . well done indeed. is this your 1st grow?

Lovely lookin buds there man. Ha, all that weight over 5 hours, check yourself for some carpal tunnel!

allmashedup said:
oh my word JB i bet your well pleased with yourself...i know i would be. well done . well done indeed. is this your 1st grow?

yeppers! first grow, and i must say, i cant wait to jar it up and smoke it!

the other five plants prob will double what i have now, so im pretty excited.

Hell's yea mate, two thumbs up on your first grow. Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for your next crop :)

SmokeyTheBear said:
Hell's yea mate, two thumbs up on your first grow. Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for your next crop :)

ill give you a hint.

Homebox XXL
2x 1000w hps lights
co2 supplemented
700 cfms cooling the lights
300 cfms venting the flowering chamber

sensi seeds Jack herer, hash plant, Northern lights. Also gonna do some AK47.

should blow my current grow out of the water, ive got my bearings, now its time to see what im capable of.

JBonez said:
ill give you a hint.

Homebox XXL
2x 1000w hps lights
co2 supplemented
700 cfms cooling the lights
300 cfms venting the flowering chamber

sensi seeds Jack herer, hash plant, Northern lights. Also gonna do some AK47.

should blow my current grow out of the water, ive got my bearings, now its time to see what im capable of.
what strain are those buds you harvested, Nice buds

Very nice! Congratulations on your first crop! It was worth all the work wasnt' it:hubba:

yeah it just shows if you do lots of researching and you have patience oh and a bit of luck!..look what can happen....well done youve acheived an amazing grow.

whiterussian said:
what strain are those buds you harvested, Nice buds
i think he said white lady

thanks andy, its been a long time coming my friend, cant wait to flower these clones i took and start vegging my next strains, gonna be a good one.

Fan tas tick, Excellent looking trimmed drying plants! I know from trimming myself how your fingers can start to yell at you....
try some sissors called "fiskers", much more easy on the hands. They have a spring, so dont have to pull the finger and thumb apart, the spring does it. Works real good. They run about twenty dollars.
Sounds like you have or will have an awesome set up.
Happy New Year!

tcbud said:
Fan tas tick, Excellent looking trimmed drying plants! I know from trimming myself how your fingers can start to yell at you....
try some sissors called "fiskers", much more easy on the hands. They have a spring, so dont have to pull the finger and thumb apart, the spring does it. Works real good. They run about twenty dollars.
Sounds like you have or will have an awesome set up.
Happy New Year!

Thanks for kind words good sir! Gonna check out those scissors, i went through three scissors last night!

Latest posts

Back