harvested too early, possible technique on how to improve bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluntman88

Reaction score
just harvested second grow, green crack, blue dragon, and an unknown strain.plants smell just like my first grow, WHICH IS NOT A CHRONICY SMELL, IT SMELLS LIKE PLANTS.

but we invested a lot fo money into this grow, probably got around 2-3 ounces. we were lookin to sell this bud but i live in NORTHERN CALI, and there is a certain standard of bud up here and it would be touch to get any good money for the buds.

SO I CAME UP WITH A TECHNIQUE IN MY MIND, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS:

ok so we are trying to get our hands on some bubbles bags. we have a small jar of very premature buds and plenty of stems and trimmings and ****. i was thinking that if we mad some bubble hash, and then ground it up, it would be like kief. now i was thinking of maybe "dusting" our buds in kief. i assume that if we were able to dust our crop in the kief, it would give the appearence of more crystals and probably give off a better smell.

so would this work? i know hash is worth more money than weed but in a college town people prefer weed a lot because it is cheaper.
maybe dilute a little bit of maple syrup with water, or just plain water, spray the buds once or twice and throw kief on them, does this sound like it would work at all? or does anyone have any good methods for improving the quality of our schwag so it would be sellable?

that sucks. there is really nothing you can do. Consider it an expensive lesson learned! I harvested bagseed a couple weeks early even though I flowered for 10 weeks and it really pissed me off knowing the high would have been better if I was patient.

the goal is not to rip anyone off here my friends, it is simply to make SOME money back. i was just thinking that if the weed was dusted in kief it would then be fairly decent bud, pr atleast better. i obviously would not be able to say it is bomb chronic but i could get rid of it for the going rate for mids, or maybe mid-lows.

bluntman88 said:
the goal is not to rip anyone off here my friends, it is simply to make SOME money back. i was just thinking that if the weed was dusted in kief it would then be fairly decent bud, pr atleast better. i obviously would not be able to say it is bomb chronic but i could get rid of it for the going rate for mids, or maybe mid-lows.

Wouldn't you be pissed if you bought some weed that was doctored up like you are impying here?

bluntman88 said:
we were lookin to sell this bud but i live in NORTHERN CALI, and there is a certain standard of bud up here and it would be touch to get any good money for the buds.

i was thinking that if we mad some bubble hash, and then ground it up, it would be like kief. now i was thinking of maybe "dusting" our buds in kief. i assume that if we were able to dust our crop in the kief, it would give the appearence of more crystals and probably give off a better smell.

i know hash is worth more money than weed but in a college town people prefer weed a lot because it is cheaper.

maybe dilute a little bit of maple syrup with water, or just plain water, spray the buds once or twice and throw kief on them, does this sound like it would work at all? or does anyone have any good methods for improving the quality of our schwag so it would be sellable?

Your the kind of person who gives us honest MJ users a bad name.

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

The above is from this forum rules, I suggest you read them.

Site Rules

bluntman88 said:
Most all of us here at MP, work in order to support our grows financially, not expect our grow to support us financially....:hubba:

Hick said:
Most all of us here at MP, work in order to support our grows financially, not expect our grow to support us financially....:hubba:

another set of good words of wisdom to keep in mind

the purpose of most of us here is to further our abilities to grow quality smoke for our own consumption and not to further the efforts of sales of marijuana.jmo

Cmon guys he is just trying to make a quick buck leave him be... If you are trying to make your money, make your money. They gonna come after you if they know its some shwag and you say its dank. If you really wanna get rid of the stuff, just tell some dealer you know that you will give it to him, and he will give you a small donation, not the full amount, but less. That way, he makes money, you get some money back, and everyone is happy, but you should be happy that you are getting money back at all for harvesting at the wrong time. good luck.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Cmon guys he is just trying to make a quick buck leave him be... If you are trying to make your money, make your money. They gonna come after you if they know its some shwag and you say its dank. If you really wanna get rid of the stuff, just tell some dealer you know that you will give it to him, and he will give you a small donation, not the full amount, but less. That way, he makes money, you get some money back, and everyone is happy, but you should be happy that you are getting money back at all for harvesting at the wrong time. good luck.
..Nope.. ain't gonna happen. "I" personally detest dealers, or anyone else that considers "makeing money" the ultimate goal. It's becoming more obvious, by each post, where this guys interests lie. "college town", "more money", "prefer weed 'cause it's cheaper", "make SOME money back"..... it's looking less and less like 'personal supply'. The fact that he is willing(not only willing, but WANTING) to "deceive" his friends, for a few bucks, only re-enforces my opinion of dealers.

Cmon guys he is just trying to make a quick buck leave him be... If you are trying to make your money, make your money.
This is referred o "directly" in the rules..
"9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here."

BuddyLuv said:
I love giving weed away as a present. I actually get the "wow awsome gift" look every time.

i cant wait for x mas time. a select few frenz mine will be very thank ful. maybe i'll make it thanks givin presents and they can all munch on TURKEY at thanks givin dinner lol...

Yeah some of my buddies are already talking about Christmas buds. They are as bad as the malls advertising at the begining of October.

Hick said:
..Nope.. ain't gonna happen. "I" personally detest dealers, or anyone else that considers "makeing money" the ultimate goal. It's becoming more obvious, by each post, where this guys interests lie. "college town", "more money", "prefer weed 'cause it's cheaper", "make SOME money back"..... it's looking less and less like 'personal supply'. The fact that he is willing(not only willing, but WANTING) to "deceive" his friends, for a few bucks, only re-enforces my opinion of dealers.

This is referred o "directly" in the rules..
"9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here."

I know its in the rules... thats why i said he should give the weed away, and get a small donation for his gas tank lol. ooo selling is bad! if ppl didn't sell drugs, how would people who can't grow get their weed? despising drug dealers isn't the concern, just don't talk about it here. grow your weed, do what you want with it, but don't talk about it here... simple as that. no one can tell him that its good or bad to sell drugs, even chemically change it, to sell it. He might see that as right... either way, don't talk about selling or dealing on this site. :)

Latest posts

Back