harvested too early, possible technique on how to improve bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy has this site changed in the last year or so. These are issues that never really came up in the past. What is happening to our beloved MP

I think the reason why drug dealers are despised is because of the lengths they are willing to go to in order to turrn a profit, as proved by this thread. Most drug dealers are not interested in providing the best product, they are interested in profit. So they will decieve their clients inorder to reach their goals.

Mislabelling shwag, cutting hash with whatever will work and atleast a 100% mark up are all done by the dealer, not the grower. There is no way to ensure quality control, there is no way to ensure there are no harmful spores inside the buds because most dealers, even if disclosed to them, would not disclose this to you, because once again, it would hurt their profit margin.

slowmo77 said:
if you chose to sell mj thats your buisness not ours. but don't come back askin for advise when you get busted or someone kicks your butt for sellin painted turds.

Lol painted turds hahahahahah!!!!

Man sucks for you. Looks like your hustle ain't right my friend. Selling MJ will only get you locked up or killed. Like hick said.. you giving the honest growers a bad rep. Your best bet is to just suck up the loss and try again. Look at it this way. You'll never make this mistake again.

the vary fact is the rules say not to speak of sales and it drops there!!...:rant:
but I would like to find this turd painter and kick his :)...I know like many of you all ...iv bin took in the past for pore smoke. you are one of the reasons the law will take longer to coming around to making it legal.. you and your tipe that leave bad tastes in peoples mouth about MJ. I think the best advise in here is .........GO GET A JOB !! (DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR ANY GOOD AT GROWING ANY WAY)

Ok just drop it... he isn't going to listen to a bunch of posts online that he can just x out of... don't talk about selling marijuana here or ask people on this site how to make bad smoke look like good smoke to deceive your friends. end this thread now lol

zipflip said:
i cant wait for x mas time. a select few frenz mine will be very thank ful. maybe i'll make it thanks givin presents and they can all munch on TURKEY at thanks givin dinner lol...

My friends wait for April 20th. Every year, I get some small cards and envelopes, write "Happy Marijuana Day from The Hemp Goddess" on the card, put a nice bud and the card in the envelope and pass them out to deserving people.

i think i have the same problem, i recently harvested and my buds came out very "plant" smelling and leafy/stringy.

i suspect i used the wrong fertilizer, not enough CO2, or i harvested too early.

what do you guys think??

Atypicalwinter said:
well at least i got something right in life lol

and does theat mean i get some weed next year on my birthday?
I would "pimp" iit for everything it was worth bro'.. ;)

my first grow cost me plenty.finally had 1 girl out of 5.i do not blame anyone or anything,my ignorance.i wasn't prepared to grow mj.kinda depressing,but it didn't discourage me.it made me thrive to do better this time around.i surely could have went and bought plenty of smoke for what i spent on getting all my equipment together.and there is always something else i want or need,it seems,lol it just makes me mad,thinking someone wants to get their money back over their own ignorance.just accept it and move on.

Well I think you guys officially scared away bluntman99.

College town in N. Cal - Probably Chico right? Ya there is some bomb weed up there but you can find that anywhere. My advise bluntmant is to cut your losses this time. Its a learning lesson. BELIEVE ME, we have ALL have had them. I dont completely agree with what everyone else said about dealers.... Some people "CANT" grow mj, so they buy it. There is nothing wrong with that. Some cant grow because they have wives, kids, important jobs, etc. Each persons business is their own business. But respect the site rules by not discussing selling here on the forum.

And Hick... detest?.... pretty strong words. Are you sure that at some time in your life you NEVER ever bought weed? hard to believe, IMO

Every person who has smoked weed, got it from a dealer whether directly or indirectly... no one woke up one day and said, I have never smoked weed but I am going to start growing it. If it wasn't for dealers, I don't think we would have this forum. I understand why dealers go to the lengths they go to to make their money, marijuana is illegal, and they feel that if they are going to be in this profession and risking their freedom to provide people who can't grow with marijuana, they should be making a profit, otherwise why sell dope at all? The fact that they mislabel is bad, but it is a norm with dealers, you have to grow a strain to know exactly what you are getting.

save the maple syrup for your gas tank ... best price? sell to a narc

Well guys ... :confused2:I grow because I love weed and I can't afford it otherwise ...:bongin: however I do sell the extra smoke ... when I have it that is ... to friends ... it help make ends meet ... I use my land to save my land ... if not for having extra smoke to sell in the winter ... I could lose my home :cry:... I know I can't get rich selling ... but it gives me some peace of mind that I have some means of helping make ends meet ... that's my situation ... :fid:

However I don't think the poster's plan is a good one ... just get what you can for it ... be honest about it ... and learn from experience:doh:

At least someone sees it a different way... Hick, even you got your weed directly/indirectly from a dealer... you wouldn't just be like hey i bought these seeds, don't know what im going to get from this, lets plant them, and hope something good comes out the other end. I agree with the view on dealers as they do tend to rip people off to get more money, but again, marijuana is illegal in most places so they should get enough money to be satisfied by their means.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
if ppl didn't sell drugs, how would people who can't grow get their weed?

Some people have friends who do this crazy thing called "sharing."

It's like if I have a friend over, I'll give them a beer. I don't sell them a beer for a dollar. They can just have it.

im not gonna sit here and bash your for dealing and/or rippin anybody off but i would like you to see growing marijuana as a way of saving money,rather then making money.when you grow you dont have to buy weed,this is how you get back what you paid in. i dont hate dealers and dont hate you for your comments.i just wanted you to look at growing at a different angle.i didnt invest all the money i have into my grow,just to sell half of my crops to make up for my loss.i/we invest all this money to be able to do what we love and enjoy. as for what you did,take it as a loss and do up some more plants and next time you'll know to check trichs...dont go rip somebody off because you didnt do your homework.theres already enough scandalous dealers out there..theres no need to add to the #. anyways,theres my $.02,take it or leave it,but at least sit back and think about what i just typed. -Peace

bluntman88 said:
the goal is not to rip anyone off here my friends, it is simply to make SOME money back. i was just thinking that if the weed was dusted in kief it would then be fairly decent bud, pr atleast better. i obviously would not be able to say it is bomb chronic but i could get rid of it for the going rate for mids, or maybe mid-lows.

I wonder what you could sell it for if you dipped it in batterie acid and Phrite pee. could you find some student to try it for us? :confused:

karma can be a ***** dude, cut your losses and set ur sights on a new grow. if u have to make money from grass until harvest, try cutting lawns! LOL

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Every person who has smoked weed, got it from a dealer whether directly or indirectly... no one woke up one day and said, I have never smoked weed but I am going to start growing it. If it wasn't for dealers, I don't think we would have this forum. I understand why dealers go to the lengths they go to to make their money, marijuana is illegal, and they feel that if they are going to be in this profession and risking their freedom to provide people who can't grow with marijuana, they should be making a profit, otherwise why sell dope at all? The fact that they mislabel is bad, but it is a norm with dealers, you have to grow a strain to know exactly what you are getting.

i agree with you abuot what you said. i think alot of people have a harsh attitude towards mariijuana dealers. dealing pot is not that lucrative by any means. unless you invest thousands of dollars into a commercial setup and supply cannabis clubs, most marijuana dealers just sell to smoke for free and have a little money on the side for food and beer. kids are not rolling in benzes because they sell a few ounces. **** people who sell pounds dont even make enough to ride that nice. we arent talking abuot crack and coke dealers here, people who routinely sell to addicts who are ruining their lives. i look down on these money hungry cannabis clubs and dealers raping kids for 60 an 8th, so whats wrong if i give my friends 5 grams for 40 dollars??? i make like $2 dollars on that sale, is that something to look down upon>

Latest posts

Back