harvesting help TELL ME WAT IM DOING WRONG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aight the first thing i do is dig myplant out the ground then wash off the dirt then i tie a string to the end and hang the whole plant up side down in my basement its cold and dark i let it sit for like 2 mybe three days cause bud drys up and gets too crispy but stem stays kinda wet then i cut off the buds and put in a jar and do the curing process but it just ends up smelling like hay wet grass and really doesnt get u that high
there has to be something im doing wrong so any help info could really help me out

1st off you don't need the root ball....just cut that off and throw it on the compost pile.

here is a link for you to read up. You should wait until the stem is dry...the buds will get crispy on the outside but does not mean the center of the bud is dry completely.
It takes a while to cure as well. It will produce some funky smells as it cures. A good cure can take a few weeks. A lot of experienced growers wait at least 30 or more days.
Three major factors play into potency tho.
1. strain
2. how it was grown and with that kind of fertilizer
3. when it was harvested....if done too early or too late potency will be affected.

Latest posts

Back