Harvesting Window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
Is harvesting window "wider" with slowly maturing plants?
If harvested in different stages does this lenghten the harvesting window perioid?

Some strains Mature faster then others..The Harvest window is still the same..just maybe longer on soe strains..allways go by the trichs:aok: they never lie..Hope this helps..take care and be safe:ciao:

When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

Ok, thanks man. Should all them trichs to be amber and then it´s fully done or do some stay clear no matter what?
It's just that I have northern lights plants here that seem to go on for ever but I dont want to overcook them nor chop them too early.

you will see some clear bt not much..I like to start harvest when they start to cloud....clear/cloudy...then let rest go another week and take more for a heavyier High..then mre the fallowing..all for diffrent types of meds...remember to watch those trichs..:aok:

What he said Parcero! I did the same last harvest. Stages are the way to go. Itll be the same strain, but you can try it in all its variations. Actually really cool when you think about how much the plant changes in the amount of time it takes the trichs to turn.

Hi Bud,

I've had some sativas over the years that have several harvest windows for different ages of buds on the plant. I'm growing a Thai plant right now that has a few flowers very close to finished but most of the plant will follow over the next month and I'll harvest through these 'multiple harvest windows.' ;) I had a Kali Mist VERY sativa girl about 8 years ago that I used to let go for 4-5 months and she would grow a bit and bud a bit throughout her flowering and I'd have a perpetual harvest going as the older buds matured from about 14 weeks of 12/12 on...:hubba:

Happy Growing!:cool:

I usually take about 4-5 weeks, in 3-4 stages, I'll harvest the cola and as many other buds around the top as seem ready.

After a week or two, the next set of buds will have grown a bit and matured, time for a second harvest. Same with the rest of buds. This way ya don't end up with so many tiny popcorn buds that are so annoying to trim:>)

Latest posts

Back