has any one grown these strains ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eskodaboss

Reaction score
Has any one ever growed any of these strains, if so please lemme know what was your yield results dry thanks.

G13 Labs White Widow
G13 Labs Pineapple Express
Female Seeds White Widow X Big Bud
Dinafem Cheese Auto
World Of Seeds Northern Lights X big bud
Reserva Privada Kandy Kush
G13 Labs OG13

I have grown a few of these, however, what one person gets for yield and what another gets can be totally different. IMO, there are simply too many variables to even try and compare yields from one grower to another.

Pineapple express was really good, rock hard nugs but a medium yielder at best, i have one going in my journal but its just 2 weeks in flower, the cheese was also very good but it wasnt an auto. a friend did the WW and it was ok smoke, 3 oz plant.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have grown a few of these, however, what one person gets for yield and what another gets can be totally different. IMO, there are simply too many variables to even try and compare yields from one grower to another.

bwanabud said:
For me, the Pineapple express was good...the Kandy Kush sucked

See I gotta chime in and support THG's view. The wife and I absolutely loved the KAndy Kush...one of our all time favorites. We were both sad that I had not taken clones. Phenotype, phenotye, phenotype....don't give up on a certain strain if you only have grown one or two females out. jmo

I grew Kandy Kush ... biggest disappointment I had was I couldn't clone her. Still have one tiny bud in a jar since Jan. I've been taking a little at a time and add her to something else when I want to feel ripped. And the jar... smells like Maple syrup on pine needles with sprinkles of candy necklace or tang. I can't decide.

Kandy Kush was my first harvest, she was AWESOME! Biggest yield to date, the buzz and taste were best to date as well...wish I knew about coning then. Pineapple Express was such a sweet fruity flavor, I loved it for my morning smoke...not as strong and not a huge yielder, but want to get that back in my stable!

I like pineapple express, I had decent yield and it was strong smoke. I have a kandy kush in the veg room and it is growing great.

Latest posts

Back