has anybody seen a good weed map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnywest

Reaction score
i know im new here n im already askin yall for stuff but imma be a regular,

but uh i saw this map of the US a while ago n it had dots where the best weed was throughout the US, i dont remember where i seen it(i wonder why??) n i was wonderin if yall ever seen it n if you have, can you up a picture for me, thanks

..:eek: soon as the sun comes up, I'm gonna run outside..see if they's a dot on me roof!...:p

Hick said:
..:eek: soon as the sun comes up, I'm gonna run outside..see if they's a dot on me roof!...:p
ROFLMAO Hick. Tell ya what man you sure do know how to make someone laugh their arse off in the morning. :rofl:

..sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet TBG..more likely those morning bongs, than my humor dude..;)

Hick said:
..sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet TBG..more likely those morning bongs, than my humor dude..;)
I would have to say my morning :bong1: do have a factor in my laughing but your sense of humor sure helps. :rofl: That's me minus the legs kicking. :D Wait a minute i take that back. My legs do shake from muscle spasms. Does that count? :rolleyes:

johnnywest said:
but uh i saw this map of the US a while ago n it had dots where the best weed was throughout the US, i dont remember where i seen it(i wonder why??) n i was wonderin if yall ever seen it n if you have, can you up a picture for me, thanks

Hey jonnywest...have you tried a gas station? They use to give away maps... :ciao:

Seriously, try the Esso or Skelly stations; sometimes when you purchase gas, they will throw in some free glasses or trading stamps, too!...

Nelson

Latest posts

Back