Has anyone grown the free thais from attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
i've just started growin some of the free thai choc super skunks from attitude was just wondering if anyone else has grown them and what there like as in size of yeild

someone must of had a go at growing these???????????

I have the free thai skunks from attitude but havent decided to gro wthem yet. I am in the process of growing the free fem super shunk.

Hey marky....I ve got the seeds also but haven`t started them ...keep me posted about your grow....thai was always my favorite when i was in the service...can hardly wait till I start mine....

heres a couple of pics these were taken on the 5th ill take some more tomoz wen lites r on

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

thanks for the thanks guys ill keep postin pics as it grows

I have 2 about the same size. Mine are going outside in 4 weeks. Let's compare pics and info along the way.

I started growing them but they just got too big to handle for my space so I axed them.

If you can get them outside they are probably good,, but not so for a small grow box.

I have about 8 of them growing, they are getting big faster than anything else I'm growing. I had 2 seeds that wouldn't pop open, so I bit them with my teeth to crack them open. They finally sprouted and I mean it took almost 3 weeks in a wet towel. Healthy looking plants, skinny leafs, tall, should be a good bud for my outdoor and greenhouse grows.

Mine is taller than I am today. I am still waiting on female flowers. It is going alternating nodes and has female pre-flowers and some weird male-like flower? growth at some of the middle stalk nodes. I am watching it closely. My training method is making the lower branches very long. The top is still thinking it wants to be a 10 footer. We shall see.

Latest posts

Back