hash bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
want to order some hash or bubble hash bags. what is the difference between two?? saw a 47 minute utube on this. the guy said he found a pretty good set of bags for around $40.. he also said you can pay $50. per bag for a 8 bag set. any suggestions as to where to get a reasonably priced set. got a bunch of trim.. have chucked it in the past. od grow is more than i can handle, nevermind trim.. thanks!:)

I paid 32 American Dollars for mine from Ebay...

4u2sm0ke said:
I paid 32 American Dollars for mine from Ebay...

$39.99, done, bought, free shipping, thanks guys!!! should be fun. new thing to learn and enjoy..

Yup, bubble bag dude.

Quite honestly tho, his first set I got was better. His new bags are not as good...

But works well for the $.

From what I heard those ebay bags are ****.

I'm not saying you won't get hash from it but the real bubble bags are made much better and last longer.

I have a set of 1 gal bags and a set of 5 gal bags I got off e-bay. No complaints here. I use them quite a bit and they have held up well.

Would u mind posting link to the bags ya chose nbt.
I'm interested in what ones buying n using.
I'm getting ready to buy my first set as well :D
LH.

LEFTHAND said:
LH.
a link would be cool, i need to get me a set as well, i have never had one

LEFTHAND said:
LH.

hXXp://www.ebay.com/itm/BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS-8BAG-5GAL-KIT-BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS/250741195041?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=43555&cmd=ViewItem#ht_81wt_1206"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS-8BAG-5GAL-KIT-BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS/250741195041?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=015&category=43555&cmd=ViewItem#ht_81wt_1206
Try this link. I googled "bubblebagdude". The first listing was Ebay $39.99, 8-bag set.

I do want to say that I really don't think you need 8 bags. I ordered the 5 bag kit, but find I only use 3 of the bags. I have gotten where I run through the 220 mixing bag into something around 100 microns and then through a 45 micron bag. The 25 takes so long to drain and a lot of the trichs are small and undeveloped.

I will be making some hash here later today or in the morning.

Newbietoo, thanks for the link, but remember to use hXXp or something similar to disable the link.

I heard it was worth it to get a good brand right out the gate...the stitching in the cheaper ones can wear over time.. at least what I've heard :confused2:

I have the "Payload" brand of bags. Work amazing.

Speaking of which.. there's these 3 bags of trim I have left laying around... hmm.. maybe I should...

Oh and I have a 4 bag kit and just use 2 of them. Anything less than 73 isn't worth it, and anything more than 120 isn't worth it IMO.

I just use a 90 and 73. But I run it through twice, at least.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I do want to say that I really don't think you need 8 bags. I ordered the 5 bag kit, but find I only use 3 of the bags. I have gotten where I run through the 220 mixing bag into something around 100 microns and then through a 45 micron bag. The 25 takes so long to drain and a lot of the trichs are small and undeveloped.

I will be making some hash here later today or in the morning.

Newbietoo, thanks for the link, but remember to use hXXp or something similar to disable the link.

tried to remember. new it was not right. thx thg:)

Dr. Green Fang said:
Oh and I have a 4 bag kit and just use 2 of them. Anything less than 73 isn't worth it, and anything more than 120 isn't worth it IMO.

I just use a 90 and 73. But I run it through twice, at least.

I am with you, although I do go down to 45 micron, but find anything less than that not worth it either. Not sure what you mean by anything more than 120 not worth it? Not worth the time and trouble to separate out?

Not to me.. for the amount. :confused2: I'm incredibly happy with the 90 and 73 bags. I work in a 220 (I think that's a standard work bag) and strain down to 90 then 73... scrape it out, and stir/strain again for round 2. :)

The way I see it (noob eyes still but still my thought process) if you re-run the trim - ice - water and restrain with your choice bags, you're going to get all you'd get.. if that makes sense. I mean the 25, like you already mentioned, is nearly useless.. with undeveloped trichs and takes 3 years to drain.. I'm almost being literal lol!!! :) I've read some people enjoy like a 120, but it seems the overall favored is 90 / 73... I prefer 90 myself over all. The little bit I got from 25 (the first and only time I'll use the 25) was so green and just not good.. But the 90 vs 73.. the 90 was golden tan and the 73 was a bit greener. I found the 90 to crumble better after it dried too, and really enjoy the 90 over the 73.

Wait.. was I rambling? Don't mind me.... lol

if you shake the 25 bag it drains almost instantly. Used to stand there and wait for them to drain until I read this technique.

I did shake it. I shake em all, as Subcool does in his videos. It still takes awhile to drain. I also did it in brand new bags, so no residue issues.

I mean, if you shake them TOO much, the trichs splash up on to the side screen areas, and won't pile up in the bottom. You have to more "shimmy" it than shake it. :D

Latest posts

Back