hash water extraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawaiian5

Reaction score
I just made some hash with the 3 bag system. Would it be possible to use a dehumidifier to suck up the leftover water and leave any left over resin behind? Would something like that work? just like how u take ocean water and let the water evaporate to get the salt. Same thing except using a dehumidifier ? Would it work?

Yes it will work. Just a faster way to dry it out.

Just sit it on some cardboard and the water will wick out.

this saves me alot of dry time, when the bag drains but still has the hash in it let the bag sit on 5-6 pieces of papertowel for a min, it will wick alot of the water out quickly.

Maybe just make some hot tea outta the left over water.

Hey Dman, you do that wicking before dumping your hash? does it make getting the hash off the bags easier? I end up leaving some on the bags and have to clean the bags real good to get it all out. Would wicking it first make it so that I lose less to clean-up?

Hushpuppy said:
Hey Dman, you do that wicking before dumping your hash? does it make getting the hash off the bags easier? I end up leaving some on the bags and have to clean the bags real good to get it all out. Would wicking it first make it so that I lose less to clean-up?

for sure, after setting it on the papertowel i scope it with a spoon, it comes out like damp sand, if i dont wick it its like a sludge.

Latest posts

Back