Heat Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
Other than getting an air condition placed in my grow room. What other ways can I help keep the heat down. I have 4 fans in my 6x2 grow closet. The temp soars to around 98 degrees. Is there any cheap way to create a cooling system?

Have a Window fan pulling the air out of the room. I was thinking of placing a hole in the ceiling and place a fan to suck the air into the attic. But was wondering what I can do to cool it down a bit.

monkerz said:
Have a Window fan pulling the air out of the room. I was thinking of placing a hole in the ceiling and place a fan to suck the air into the attic. But was wondering what I can do to cool it down a bit.
if you can do that it will probably knock 10 degrees off, if you get an air-cooled hood, even better. also, put fan blowing directly on light will help. other than that i think its a/c time

take ballasts out of growroom if not already... vent hot air away completely. that will help alot if air has ever been recirculating on you. cool tubes and up the ventilation diameter or power if insufficent.

looks like you guys have thought of everything.

Ballast is connected to the light . But a good Idea for my other grow room I have.I was looking at the DIY air conditioners. Don't think adding ice to a bucket and connecting pipes to a fan will help with the amount of heat I am battling.

Also, at what temp does the MJ go down hill?

Well looks like they covered everything for you. Good luck and keep us posted. :cool:

Latest posts

Back