Heat took a toll,what now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingNatural

You snooze,you lose....
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was at work, away on business for a couple of days. My spouse,who has taken care of biz numerous times while I was away, left my plastic light barrier down too long. Now there are signs of heat damage on top of some of the colas (browning on leaves only) the fan leaves are also wilted pretty bad. She watered as soon as she saw the stress. I came home a couple hours later to discover what had happened. They are 6 weeks/and a couple days into flower. The lower branch fan leaves, still have vigor in them, however the larger fan leaves seem to wilted to rebound. I have never had this problem before,it was an honest mistake. What do you guys think will happen if I keep doing what I have been? The buds still look scrum-diddly-umsiously healthy (NL). Like I said there is little heat damage to the top cola leaves and the larger fan leaves are very wilted.I would provide a pic,but my camera is at the office :eek: I thank you guys in advance,you are always very helpful.:D
Stay cool,
Natch

From the sounds of things they should make a full recovery. ;)

Latest posts

Back