Height Of Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadedknight

Reaction score
I have been researching on how to grow plants. Soon (in about a month) will be my first attempt. The problem is I have limited space. When the plant reaches about 12" and I induce flowering, how high will they grow after that period? How cna I make the plant grow as short as possible? Thanks in advance!

Once you put a plant into flower it will stretch between 1 and 2 feet depending on the strain. The best thing you can do with a male is kill it and try and make some hash oil out of it. ;)
Jadedknight said:
I have been researching on how to grow plants. Soon (in about a month) will be my first attempt. The problem is I have limited space. When the plant reaches about 12" and I induce flowering, how high will they grow after that period? How cna I make the plant grow as short as possible? Thanks in advance!

i would suggest do some deper research, one thing everyone will tell you is that plants can grow 2 to 3 times their size once they go into flowering, with that being said, you can try doing some LST but for a first time grower that might get complicated at first and you will need some vertical room if you have more than 1 plant, HONESTLY the best advice you can get right now that will be wort anuything is, think ahead and be ready before you start, Growing MJ takes some time and patience once you have the right growing setup... Good Luck..

P.S. LST= Low Stress Training, means tying the branches down some so they grow vertically instead of up.

Firepower said:
P.S. LST= Low Stress Training, means tying the branches down some so they grow vertically instead of up.
I think he meant horizantally :)

I'm growing a feminised White Diesel. it reached 13" (33 cm) in 5 weeks in Veg. Then I moved it to flowering. Now it's 36" (91 cm) at day 20! it's growing like a monster; almost triple the height already. And I still have 40 days to go in flowering.

I'm growing it inside a 2-meter-high cabinet. It should be enough. According to the brand, the plant can reach up to 1.5m long.

thanks B, thats what i meant! LOL:hitchair:

Latest posts

Back