Helicoptors overhead!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill see if i can get hold ov a print 4 u. is atik was full ov them he was by the heat coming out ov his roof there were enuff cop's there so im proper para about it cause he only live's a street away from me. but ill see what i can do about a print 4 u.

Professor bongwater said:
paranoid.jpg

Yup I got busted on wensday bummer :(

ye there more after the white stuff around here but some times they just wona get mess u about so it was probaly just by chance that they cort him.

if i did get bust all that will happen is comunity service or sumat like thats all that happend to my mate but then i lose all my baby's.

You guys are funny. I used to get super paranoid in the states about cops, helicopters, mechanical pigeons and anything else that I wasn´t accustomed to seeing around my house. Now i´m in Spain, and I don´t feel the least bit paranoid, in fact I put my plants on my terrace to show off to my neighbors. None of them care, they just think it´s a nice lookin plant.

I met another British guy that told me he was growing and while him and his family were eating dinner, a helicopter came down and shined the spotlight through the window. He said he ran to his room and killed the plants, then the police came in and started to search his house. YEAH RIGHT! No offense kingi, but I find that the Brits like to tell stories.

I think Stoney is right, noone gets busted by helicopters unless they have a big ole plantation growin in their house.

i gotta tall ya all something.
in 1987 my friend was growing a 120 plant crop. talk about lights and heat not to mention the $30K it cost him to do the barn house up.
no planes, copters, or cop cars ever.
only a pissed off girlfriend of his son's was he caught.
WORD TO THE WIZE. DON"T TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR CROP "ANYONE"

Hey Smokin Mom, I was out of town and missed some posts but just read thru this one. Sorry but it had me laughing....I've been paranoid before too :) Can I assume everything turned out fine??

Hey Mom, sunds like your a bit paranoid. I doubt they are worried about your grow, just keep it confidential and nobody will find out. As stated above, most busts happen due to people bragging and running their mouths. Nice to see you decided to give growing a try though, is this your first grow?

Yes, everything turned out fine, and I am no longer hearing choppers in my head. ;)

told you when that happen just roll a big fat one and chill and if the cops are for you at least you go high to jail just kidding peace out

DEA will use helicopters with infared sensors to search out weed........everything has a certain emissity to infared..everything....once you know that things emissity you can st the infared device to it and find it easily by its heat signature...how do I know......I work with infared devices at work........and I have read about pot bustss up here where helicopters with infared got em...picked a few up that were grown in a patch of tomatoes.........the larger the grow...the easier the find.....hope this explains a little

Latest posts

Back