Hello! - a graphic designer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can graphic design anything these days
jAiremy_Darth_Vader_as_a_beautiful_bride_ec41af02-460c-41fd-9dd8-f1305bf88a37.png

I wouldn’t bet on that…
The pics are very cool, but be honest, by telling a computer program (AI) a few simple words or phrases, then hitting enter does not make one a true graphic designer. And if you think it doesn't tell that to the true artists who work hard at what they do.

Hey people will pay good money for artwork made all kinds of ways. I love some of the psychedelic stuff the AI puts out…
but the point was , did an artist create it using his hands and mind? Nope did not think so
Anyone can press computer keys and enter for AI to create something
But they did not do the creating, the computer program did.
Im done
Two different animals all together

If they made something from the thought if it was theirs or not and the customer digs the look of it. What’s so bad about that?some art takes years to make, some 5 minutes. Artist still created it even if they just hit print or send. They could still recreate the AI thought into their own artwork. I still think it’s a nice tool.

Once again if you read what I wrote, "A true Graphic designer does not use AI."
I never express myself saying it was in fact not artwork, it's just art created by computer and not a human artist. Have fun tripping LOL.

Latest posts

Back