Hello! - a graphic designer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but we were not talking about talent as roster re-explained that

“Once again if you read what I wrote, "A true Graphic designer does not use AI."

a true graphic designer didn't use a computer when we were kids...all that stuff was hand done and had charm...I'd like to roll it all back about 20 years...life as we know it is beginning to suckk and it's only gettin worse...just one EMP and it's all toast...

a true graphic designer didn't use a computer when we were kids...all that stuff was hand done and had charm...I'd like to roll it all back about 20 years...life as we know it is beginning to suckk and it's only gettin worse...just one EMP and it's all toast...
1687561206770.png

I entered a few words and this is what AI generated LOL

I wouldn’t want to roll it back 20, for one thing I’d still be working for the man and although technology has made it easier for our new generation and of course lazier than the guy with the slide rule and drafting kit that came in a pouch, I have loved seeing all the cool new technology even the new art created by such still appears to have some charm in some way to me and am still in awe on remote controls and being able to talk on the phone via wristwatch like **** Tracey 🤪

but the point was , did an artist create it using his hands and mind? Nope did not think so
Anyone can press computer keys and enter for AI to create something
But they did not do the creating, the computer program did.
Im done
Two different animals all together
I thought we should ask MJ (that's what AI told me it wanted to be called)what it thinks about this subject.....it drew us a picture.
Screenshot_20230623-194257.png

I prefered the brown acid. More bang for the buck. Saw it put a few in the psych ward for a day or two by eating one. I used to eat three at a whack.

never seen any brown acid on the west coast so can’t comment on that batch

but I did try some what was called white lightning , white barrel tabs , and it was not a good trip… very nauseating with vomiting made the physical part not so pleasant and that bled over to the hallucinatory side , made the trip not enjoyable

someone told us later that it was cut with rat poison and strychnine

Latest posts

Back