hello all!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SALTROCK

Reaction score
Hello growers of the world,

Just wanted to introduce myself, Im pretty new at growing, and will be switching my grow journal to this site from another site. So if anybody wants to say hi feel free.

Thanks,
SALT

SALTROCK said:
Hello growers of the world,

Just wanted to introduce myself, Im pretty new at growing, and will be switching my grow journal to this site from another site. So if anybody wants to say hi feel free.

Thanks,
SALT

Hi Salt,
Welcome to the site, it's a great place with lots of info and help...enjoy...:D

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site and look foward to your journal. ;)

Thanks for the welcome hope to see you around.

Thanks,
SALT

Hey there SALTROCK,

Welcome to the site, This place is the wildest thing you'll ever do with your clothes on, LOL We have lots of folks here that are just genius at growing. They grow in soil, Hyro, and I think some are doing the air thing. We are all bonkers over good pics, so if your in the mood to share cool. Be dumb as a fox, and don't do silly things like putting your face behind your grow, or snap a photo of your old license hanging on the wall, ya know ?

Peruse over the few simple rules that we got and all will be jake. Lots of folks in here that got the answers to questions, But before you go nuts asking, you might want to look in the forums as more than likely someone has already asked that very question, and there will be a lot of the answers your looking for right at your finger tips in the forums.
Please do enjoy, bring a sense of humor cause they love to laugh too. See ya around, and we'll burn one in your honor.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back