hello all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganja_angie

Reaction score
Wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I am completely new to the idea of grwoing my own, but wanted to get lots on info before I started.
I have been partaking for about 4 years now and have really noticed that it is the best mood stabilizer for my bipolar disorder. Any meds that I get from my doc are so toxic and make me sick. Smoking has eliminated the need for any of these toxic mood stabilizers.
I came to the conclusion recently that if I want to continue with this I will have to grow. Buying it is so damn expensive and I hate playing games with the dealers.
I was curious to see is any of you have used the book "Marijuana Buds For Less" I have taken a look online and it seems as if it is perfect for someone like me. Any other suggestions?

welcome to mp, lots of great people here ready and willing to help in anyway they can. welcome to your new addiction.

i've heard alot about the book but have never read it.

have you picked a spot indoors to grow yet? if so how big is the space L x W?
i guess if your looking at that book you pan to use cfl lighting is that right?

you can also use this link, it has links to alot of useful info. good luck and be safe

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place.

Why buy a book when you have MariP and the internet?

thanks everybody! The space that I have is a large closet. about 75"x80". The reason I was curious about the book is because ist seems to have a list of supplies and day to day directions/pictures. I am very passionate about this plant and will look for info everywhere.

hello and welcome to mp ,,,hahha this time last year i was also planning my first grow ;),,,,
:48:

Well,
How's about "Spend a little more and have better buds"?

There is alot of growing info on this site, both in the forum posts and in the resources section.
Look at some of the grow journals. You can see day-to-day growing in some of them. There are 4 different grow guides and excerpts from books written by noted botanists.

Plus there's a number of experienced growers here who will give their advice and answer questions you have.
Like your nickname-lol

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:joint:

Gb

thanks so much again for all the info! I haven't had a chance to really sit down and sink my teeth into the site, yet. I definitely will check out the journals :eek:)

I was absolutely unimpressed with the book. IMO, it made claims about costs and results that are just not realistic at all. If you are going to grow quality product, you really need to be willing to invest some time and money into the project.

Welcome aboard Ganja Angie.:)

Well if Hemp Goddess didn't rate the book I'd not bother,in fact,you have all the info and help you need right here at Marijuana Passion so just discuss your requirements with the peeps here and you'll have the basics for a grow sorted out in no time.:watchplant:

hi,and welcome aboard, i have 2 good harvests under my belt and its all thanks to this site and the friends here. lots of usefull info here. good luck and keep it green:farm:

Latest posts

Back