Hello Friends!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to Everyone on the Site,CALIFORNIA PROP 215!!!WITH GROWMIT.... I hope I am greeted well here
(lol), Ya never know anymore as most Forums ranging from Car Stereos to Buddhist beliefs always have the resident knucklehead to think they run the site or have all the right answers?? replying arrogantly to obvious questions....I don't care if the question is about Miracle Grow fert or if you want to smoke male instead of Female...More power to those who seek an art in the Undergrounds....

I hope that I can pick up more knowledge as well as give advice to any and all requesting....

I am over 34 years old, Growing since 1992 and have not only my California License to smoke but better yet the new U.S.D.A. Clean Check, (thanks Obama!!) I am living in the Santa Cruz county, which literally gives me legal immunity to grow over 200 plants indoors of acreage outdoors, 5 pounds allowed in home yet ONlY 1 ounce in my car when driving.Yet I am your typical large Closet soldier....Never too much or to little. It's good Karma.

I make decent side income supplying Dispensaries and I truly have love for the Plants as nuch as I have for its fruit.I grow Modestly...Most of my people agree I have the most rookie appearing set up...yet it out performs $5000 hydro systems college kids swear on.

Currently I just flooded the area with NLX BG....It is Airy yet Crystals galore...its sub nane has become the "Krypto"..NOT couch lock! but not but a heavy stone, Also I grow "HINDU KUSH SKUNK"..I recieved them from a Didpensary..LOOKS BOMB, SMOKES like speed but is a 90 day finisher with C+ yields...I am caught behind the perception of a mini-crop (under 50 plants)
Now I an 3 weeks into 8 "Purple Kush" plants obtained from an Oakland pharmacy....I need advice and tips like the rest of you...For the same reasons... In my modest 600 hps closet I run a psuedo S.O.G concept so lights hit all...I am also a huge believer that proper pruning inside can highly increase total yield

Anyways....blah....blah,,,Hope I get alot of assistance and I will post pics of my ventures and progress on PURPs

:welcome: love the signature..hope to see ya around the boards..Happy Growing

Latest posts

Back