hello is there anybody out there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been smoking White Widow and may i say it kicks major butt.

I just harvested my last crop of "Snow White", and it's got a buzz that's the closest to feeling like a booze high that I've ever smoked. Several of my friends have commented on it with statements like "Man, I feel like I've had a half dozen drinks, and I'm drinking lemonaid!"

It has a smooth, pleasent taste with a little "pine" flavor. To date, it's the smoothest weed I've ever smoked, and I've smoked a plenty.

AK47 from my first successful grow:D. Unfortunately I am almost out.:(

some ww, juicyfruit and lemondrop.....

Picture 160.jpg

Picture 161.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

Good to see everybodies smokin exceptional weed. Those pics are awesome TOA I can smell those buds from here...:cool:

Nothing right now. I've been clean for about 3 weeks with a ton of excellent ganja grown by me right at my finger tips. After having a career job for 10 years then quiting to be a full time father for my son I'm stating to get cabin fever so with Christmas right around the corner I'm going to get a part time job to get me out of the house a little bit before i go crazy. I know my reward is all my herb curing beautifully in jars waiting for a big spliff to be smoked.;)

Latest posts

Back