Hello to all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pot Belly

Honeywagoneer
Reaction score
I have finally come out of the "closet" and am climbing aboard the MP boat.

I love MJ and grow for my own consumption. The atmosphere here is great and I look forward to being a part of the MP group. It truly is a passion, this green plant that smells, tastes, and smokes sooooooo good.
:fly:

Great name Pot Belly:hubba: Welcome to the show and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself now that you have come out of the closet... :rolleyes:

Thanks CApone, DL, and SM.

It's great to see other grows and the modest atmosphere here is cool. ;)

I've been wanting to show my little garden, and this here is the place to do it!

I've got to say all your grows here are fantastic and I've learned much from you guys. It's cool to see many "personal little garden" growers out there. Yay!!!!!!!!:clap: Yay!!!! :clap:

Keep on rockin in a free world!

Weeeeeeee :fly:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around the site. ENJOY!!! ;)

Yo Ho Pot Belly,
AAAARRRRrrrrr, Welcome aboard says I, This here Party cruise be just as ye have said, It be in the air as it were, (probably some good smoke), LOL
Yeppers the atmosphere for this site is cool, and lots of great folks that are just as great. Hope you will continue to enjoy.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Tanks for the welcome..... :hubba:

See you on the boards!

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

You bet!

Thanks berserker71 for the welcome.

By the way, that poor guy in your avatar is never going to get to the ground floor is he? Like a terrible dream you can't wake up from.

Like this poor guy - WTFO? You'd think he'd figger hopscotch just ain't the special today!:stoned: .:stuff-1125699181_i_

Hola Pot Belly,

Welcome to the site man, good to have ya. A great environment indeed. I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy this site, it's great! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back