Hello to everyone! I am new here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardeworth

Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I figured the new year is a good time to stop lurking and register on the board. I recognize a few user names from other forums. I've been reading this board for a month now and I'm impressed with the conversations.

More about me...I'm a self confessed computer geek. I humbly consider myself a student of the game, traditional and modern. My passion is skydiving and bodybuilding. I'm looking forward to additional training in the near future.

As an athlete, I'm constantly working to improve my game. My goal is to become competitive in scratch tournaments.

and you are welcomed. if you need anything special m me for advice. this site rocks. you can get great advice here.

and you are welcomed. if you need anything special pm me for advice. this site rocks. you can get great advice here.

Terminal Head Clearance said:
Isometrics

those long toe cross stands weaken you

Dude you rock....your posts always make me lol....I say it all the time but you must hve some great smoke...:)

Welcome Wardeworth...interesting background....

Really, welcome to MP! if you like the outdoors can we look foward to a outside grow journal this summer?

Welcome to MP folks! Glad you found us! Can I ask what are scratch contests?

legalize_freedom said:
Welcome to MP folks! Glad you found us! Can I ask what are scratch contests?

In bowling scratch tournaments are for really good bowlers...not sure which sport he was vaguely talking about....:)

Wardeworth,
You'll find plenty of info and cool people here to help improve your game-lol

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back