Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

the widowmaker

Just saying hello to all the peoples out there, been at another forum for some time now, looking for somewhere else to hang my hat, so i'm checking out a few forums to see wheres best.

well welcome to this one its the best one i found
bet u stay lol :tokie:

I've viewed many different forums and I have found that this one has the best, most knowlegable community I have ever seen! I think I will let my roots take hold here!

Big welcomes to both bjammin and The widowmaker,
Howdy to both of you ,!!
We do so hope that you will enjoy the site. We find lots of great info here, and you are welcome to ask all the questions about MJ growing that you wish to ask, but before you ask you might want to look in the forums cause someone likely has asked that question and there are already tons of good answers waiting there for you. There is a tremendous amount of help right at your finger tips. Be cool about the few simple rules, and if your of a mind to share we just love pics, as a matter of fact we are all a bit bonkers over pictures. Just use your common sense when posting a pic, remembering that you don't want to be putting your own smiling face behind your grow or anything that can cause a potential problem. Like a licence plate hanging on a wall. LOL
Have fun here, bring some cheer if you can, crack a couple jokes and take a load off, your in for a great ride here.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

What I'm growing:

Still in flowering.

Sensi star, black domina, bubblegum.

In veg.

Hash plant , ak47, white russian, sweet tooth, cherry bomb and super silver haze.

In seedlings.

Lemon skunk, trainwreck, white widow, matanuska tundra and bubblegum.

Was thinking of something else to go with too, but couldn't make my mind up on a purple strain or a fruity strain.

wow them are some serious strains there and lots of them :hubba: anyway :welcome: to MP :48:

Gadzooks,
Your my new best friend, LOL Sounds like your gonna have a real good time of it. So in the tradition of friendship, and realizing that any thing can happen I place myself at your disposal. Ready and willing to test your stash for you, to insure that it is every thing that you would want it to be. I am willing to spend overtime hours on this endeavor, and yes I am available at all hours and weekends. My bags are packed and I am ready to travel to your place at a moments notice, just say the word. LMAO
I sure do hope that you like to take pics cause it would mean so very much to have a peek at so many pretty ladies, wheeeew
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back