HELP...are they OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjerry

Green Jerry
Reaction score
My plants are in week four flowering, my large leafs are looking like they are dying. The ends all around then are turning brown and feel like they are drying....

Should I cut them off...I think then I might have given to much nutt...what can I do to fix this so they be OK...

flush emm out with water if its nute burn...I cant be sure if it is nute burn without pics tho... Are the tips burnt and curling under?

greenjerry said:
My plants are in week four flowering, my large leafs are looking like they are dying. The ends all around then are turning brown and feel like they are drying....

Should I cut them off...I think then I might have given to much nutt...what can I do to fix this so they be OK...

NO... don't cut them off. That will oly compound the problem.
If you believe they are suffering from over fertilization, "flush" em w/ 3 times the amount of ph adjusted water, as your pots hold. ie.. 3 gallon pot=9 gallon of ph'd water.
then leave em be... allow them to recover and watch the "new" growth. Old leaves will not repair themselves, so watch the new stuff ;)

Latest posts

Back