Help, Bad,very bad, indoor grow has been pollenated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom thumb

Reaction score
I have found seeds growing in my buds, I'm at a little over 4 weeks bud, the plants are doing awesome, I'm not sure all are going to seed yet, will it spread? I'm pretty sure it came in an unfiltered fresh air intake (duh, first indoor grow). I have small plants just starting to bud will they be seed too? should I pick before seeds mature and take what I have or let them grow. This was a beautiful grow and what do I have to do to clean room for sure?

You really need to check to make sure there are no hermies in there.If there isn't then there is nothing you can do now.If you can see them then that means it happened awhile ago so any pollen should be done by now.As long as there is no more pollen it won't spread.

happen to me too ... that tell me my local people is growing too..

any pollen can go in your grow room from 11 miles away.. I have seen it many time...won't be first time

papabeach1 said:
happen to me too ... that tell me my local people is growing too..

Not necessarily, could be a hidden male flower from one of your girls that has hermied, you've been really on lately about how many hermies you have gotten, seeds are the result.

when the buds start gettin big it can be real hard sometimes to see the pollen sacks, so look your plants over very good check every bud site and bud. also i would just let them finish the damage has been done. jmo good luck

yeah my plants are all tied so i cant even see anything below the top of the plant (sog) unless I pull the plants out, I think it's more likely pollen for me rather then hermies because all my plants (started at different times 4 wks, 2wks, 1wk) and the junior ones are budding but no sign of seed, but I'will do a real thorough check at lights on. I won't lose potency to the seed production? I rather have less strong pot then more crappy bud

No I use clones, normally and I'm pretty sure they all came from, damn I just remembered I brought a clone in from a friends outdoor grow, late in the season it could of had pollen on it it is seed too. Oh I think my problem is my own fault. That really sucks

As soon as the the flower becomes seeded it switches gears from THC production to seed production. Anything pollinated will greatly suffer but on the plus side if you are 100 percent sure its not hermie pollen you got yourself some seeds. I wouldn't grow em though as there is no way of knowing for sure unless you pollinate them yourself.

Latest posts

Back